Well we have 16 calendars paid for... another 134 to go

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    133 to go now!!
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Another 3 calendars were paid for over night - thanks guys! So we are now on 131 needed...

I will only be counting paid and confirmed orders as a done deal.

The photo submissions have been pretty slow this year compared to last... and so have the orders so far! This makes me worry, as last year we did not make the 150 we need this year.

Please be aware guys - if we don't have 150 orders, we wont be proceeding with the calendar this year! So... please, please, please don't let me have to go through a re-imbursement exercise... if every person who posts on this site everyday just ordered one to help support KB, we would fly past the 150!

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Come on everyone!!! Don't make Joni sweat us all to get our calenders, and then once the dead-line is up, everyone start asking her for one!!! They are awesome quality, and pics of people and their bikes that we actually know (or at least give shit to on-line!!)

(We did put our order in eh J??) LOL

Thanks Ma'am!

Difference this year is, if we dont have enough orders, we dont go ahead... not like last year with people scrambling after the deadline. I have to stick to the deadline this time, and the number cannot be moved either. I negotiated a very agressive price to ensure KB'ers dont have to pay huge amounts for this calendar.

Yes I got a pm from your other half - no I have not received payment

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Joni, I want a calender!!! Loved this years one, still loving it too!! Would be a real shame to not have it go ahead this year. Have you had a good selection of photos submitted?

Will get the other half to pay you, or I'll beat him slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post
    Have you had a good selection of photos submitted?
    A good selection? In a way yes! However 70-80% of the photos are track/racing photo's. Some of them are stunners... however we need a balance too, some nice scenery ones... to ensure all tastes are catered for!

I hope everyone has not forgotten about the photos... but I would rather have them forget about the photo's and not forget to order a calendar...

Daily catch up - we have 28 calendars paid for this far... thanks again guys!

122 calendars to go.

Bike
    2013 ZX14R SE
    Has anyone ever given any thought to marketing the calender country wide in an effort to raise funds to run the site or for a charity? Just a thought. If was of decent quality and I saw it an a book store i'd buy one (apart from the fact I already have)

It was never supposed to get that big... was just supposed to be something that raises some funds for KB... and is a bit of fun with piccies from members...

Not much to update today - as no payments came through over night

Bike
    2013 ZX14R SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Not much to update today - as no payments came through over night
    Aww c'mon people! Dun be shy. get to orderin', i for one am really keen to see how this calendar turns out. Might send my one to my brother in Oz so he can hang it on the wall at work.

120 to go.....

Thanks to Spank for sending out an email to help raise the order numbers...

Still 120 orders to go! I am not a pessimist by nature... but I don’t see the calendar happening at this rate.

Thread Information