Thread: rg150 jets

Bike
    1998, suzuki rg150e

rg150 jets

anyone know were i can get some slightly larger than standard jests for my rg150?

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Given its only 1 jet I'd give suzuki a yeodle.
    You also may be able to toddle off to your local bike wrecker with jet in hand and see what he's got. You might need a magnifying glass to see what size your existing jets are
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    kohler 150
    Blog Entries
    The main jet is a very common "long hex" Mikuni
    Std is a 185, part No 09491-37008.

For a standard RG, in road or race use, on 96 fuel, the standard jetting is fine.
    Make sure you have a good reason to change it! It could easily blow up or go slower. Don't worry about Puke long straight. The altitude at Puke, makes the air thinner, so the bike is already running a bit richer to compensate for the long flat out period. Teretonga is the one to worry about, cold dense air, at sea level near the ocean (lots of "O3") There were about 25 of them the other day, racing at around zero degrees air temp, no probs. (Except for the frost on the loop!)

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Listen to Oyster -He has a couple of clues when it comes to RG's
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    96 Honda RS125
    Quote Originally Posted by -ben View Post
    anyone know were i can get some slightly larger than standard jests for my rg150?
    may I ask why you want bigger jets? running lean?
    PM me or email me at mail@timmcarthur.co.nz for $45 knee sliders incl GST and shipping

Bike
    1998, suzuki rg150e
    haven't actually checked yet but am asumming i'm running abit lean. the airbox on my bike has holes in the top of it which is causing it to suck in more air so thaught i'd need a little more fuel to compensate, just one size up. will pull the plug out this w.e and have a look to see if it gone white. (sign of running lean?)

also it vibrates a little bit in upper revs, kinda feels like it's struggling around 11-12. possibly just a vibration from the extra induction noise?

Thread Information