Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bajaj plans to buy Ducati or Triumph?

Bike
    justsomebike
    Quote Originally Posted by YamahaR64Life View Post
    Good thats settled then. After all can't argue with ur extensive experience
    India is not developed, it will be a very long time before it is.

This may be a difficult concept for those of you who haven't seen modern India, "India is not poor, it just has lots of poor people".

It is a wretched, corrupt system that breeds the same in anyone intending to live in it and is still a nearly impossible society to thrive in using merit alone.

There is more than enough wealth to buy food for all there, just like there is enough money in New York to feed and clothe their homeless.

There are shed loads of cash being thrown around. It is quite common for people in the working classes today to spend what used to be a monthly salary for these same people a few years ago in just a few nights entertainment.

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post

This may be a difficult concept for those of you who haven't seen modern India, "India is not poor, it just has lots of poor people".

It is a wretched, corrupt system that breeds the same in anyone intending to live in it and is still a nearly impossible society to thrive in using merit alone.

There is more than enough wealth to buy food for all there, just like there is enough money in New York to feed and clothe their homeless.

There are shed loads of cash being thrown around. It is quite common for people in the working classes today to spend what used to be a monthly salary for these same people a few years ago in just a few nights entertainment.
    couldnt have said it better myself... having said that theres a lot to modern India not the villages that would shock some of u.... If I said that Mumbai was a city that was 100 times as lively and happening as Sydney or 150 times that of Auckland, and the night life... oh pls don't tempt me further... Im getin myself a piece of that yes sir... this november !

But u r dead wrong about India not being developed..Id say it were 150 times more developed than nz, economy wise, currency stability wise, infrastructure wise... i could go on and on... blah blah but I dont want to make this an economics lecture... what u c on tv is not India !
    Peace.
    Firestarter Racing on facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirestarterRacing

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    New Plymouth Motorcycle Center
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries

I guess the caste system doesn't fit well with most society's but it does seem to have a place in Indian soceity.
    Wretched, corrupt? So is New York.
    Any way, lets get back on topic.
    Errrrr what was it again?

Bike
    justsomebike
    Quote Originally Posted by tri boy View Post
    I guess the caste system doesn't fit well with most society's but it does seem to have a place in Indian soceity.
    Wretched, corrupt? So is New York.
    Any way, lets get back on topic.
    Errrrr what was it again?
    The caste system, never knew it existed as a kid, now some of these same friends are getting married or in serious relationships and suddenly it exists, go figure...

The topic was a bunch of well heeled curry munchers wanted to buy a company full of people who could make any electrical system fail and another company that could make even a stone leak oil.

Bike
    justsomebike
    couldnt have said it better myself... having said that theres a lot to modern India not the villages that would shock some of u.... If I said that Mumbai was a city that was 100 times as lively and happening as Sydney or 150 times that of Auckland, and the night life... oh pls don't tempt me further... Im getin myself a piece of that yes sir... this november !

But u r dead wrong about India not being developed..Id say it were 150 times more developed than nz, economy wise, currency stability wise, infrastructure wise... i could go on and on... blah blah but I dont want to make this an economics lecture... what u c on tv is not India !
    Peace.
    Who are you? A 12 year old brainwashed BJP supporter?

Some of what you say has merit, however on the whole you strike me as an over enthusiastic bigot.

Pity we ain't in the same areas, would be interesting to see how "articulate" you are in person.

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    Who are you? A 12 year old brainwashed BJP supporter?

Some of what you say has merit, however on the whole you strike me as an over enthusiastic bigot.

Pity we ain't in the same areas, would be interesting to see how "articulate" you are in person.
    Actually im 23, perhaps a 'bigot', but have had the experience of 10 years in either worlds, hence in a good position to comment, and thats essentially what im doing here. not tryin to impose my under-educated opinion onto u. u may still live in ur narrow minded world. doesn't bother me 1 bit. And im not trying to be articulate either. It doesn't help my ego by using flash words on an online forum. pls don't rage coz i red repped u. just red rep me back if that makes u happy.

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    Thanks for that JSG ... just confirmed my opinion of u.... Good day.
    Now back to the topic on hand...

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Bike
    justsomebike
    Actually im 23, perhaps a 'bigot', but have had the experience of 10 years in either worlds, hence in a good position to comment, and thats essentially what im doing here. not tryin to impose my under-educated opinion onto u. u may still live in ur narrow minded world. doesn't bother me 1 bit. And im not trying to be articulate either. It doesn't help my ego by using flash words on an online forum. pls don't rage coz i red repped u. just red rep me back if that makes u happy.
    I’m simply curious about your figures when you compared countries as you're comparing apples and antelopes. Both good in their own right but rarely evaluated under similar criteria.

I am not anti-India mate, I love the place, being a Goan. Sow mein say aasee beyman, fir bhi mera desh mahan and all that gana.

I’m famous or rather notorious as the “World’s Slowest Indian” around here. I’m also infamous for being rather politically incorrect. The red was redundant but I felt like sharing, so sue me.

Miss the street food more than anything else. Get enough girls and the rest here, but the bhel puri and stuff…

Take that as you want it or shove it in a rocket, light it and sit on the pointy end.

Bike
    justsomebike
    Hey Yamagama can we please make this a proper shit fight... KB hasn't had one in ages and we need another one.

qik b4 da moderers cume

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    I’m simply curious about your figures when you compared countries as you're comparing apples and antelopes. Both good in their own right but rarely evaluated under similar criteria.

I am not anti-India mate, I love the place, being a Goan. Sow mein say aasee beyman, fir bhi mera desh mahan and all that gana.

I’m famous or rather notorious as the “World’s Slowest Indian” around here. I’m also infamous for being rather politically incorrect. The red was redundant but I felt like sharing, so sue me.

Miss the street food more than anything else. Get enough girls and the rest here, but the bhel puri and stuff…

Take that as you want it or shove it in a rocket, light it and sit on the pointy end.
    Koi baat nahi, I was only tryin to make a point mate, India is large as u already know, perhaps u didnt get to c what i did. Who knows being from Goa Id have thought u would feel otherwise. But were all entitled to our own opinions, and u know I am right about the infrastructure and economy bits... no one can deny that. Don't worry I only sue multinationals, not much good in suing individuals like urself.. doesn't make much sense now does it? Koi kahe kehta rahe... jitna bhi hamko divana... and all that jazz... Lets agree to disagree... ride safe mate....

(ps: ur beer sucks).

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    Hey Yamagama can we please make this a proper shit fight... KB hasn't had one in ages and we need another one.

qik b4 da moderers cume
    ur on brotha, as long as it snot a red reppin session, kinda unfair when u have 5000 posts and i 500 and the names Raj guydudeman thingy..

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Bike
    justsomebike
    Koi baat nahi, I was only tryin to make a point mate, India is large as u already know, perhaps u didnt get to c what i did. Who knows being from Goa Id have thought u would feel otherwise. But were all entitled to our own opinions, and u know I am right about the infrastructure and economy bits... no one can deny that. Don't worry I only sue multinationals, not much good in suing individuals like urself.. doesn't make much sense now does it? Koi kahe kehta rahe... jitna bho hamko divana... and all that jazz... Lets agree to disagree... ride safe mate....

(ps: ur beer sucks).
    Mate, I'm trying to have a shit fight here. Please STOP being nice.

Don't drink, so pick something else...

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries
    So, on a lighter note, if Bajaj did buy in,what parts of the bikes would you like the Indians to design and which parts should the English control?
    I would like styl'n to go to India. Like the Tata trucks with all the colour and horns.

Bike
    justsomebike
    So, on a lighter note, if Bajaj did buy in,what parts of the bikes would you like the Indians to design and which parts should the English control?
    I would like styl'n to go to India. Like the Tata trucks with all the colour and horns.
    Italian styling - drawing and blueprints only.
    Indian's everything else, just lock the accountants away.

Bike
    L0 GSXR-R 1000 #87
    nah stuff that, JSG wants a fight...
    Im not tryin to b nice it really takes a lot to piss me off and im just like that a happy-go-lucky kinda guy so cant really get angry enuf to fight wid u JSG. But seriously u liv in auz and dont drink... strange co-incidence... no wonder u still live there... many of us prefer to live on this side of the ditch because atleast we get a pint of descent beer when we hit the pubs after a long ride...

Racing thanks to:

www.fluidcoatings.co.nz
    www.motostyle.co.nz
    MAXIMA racing Oils
    www.projectdigital.co.nz
    METZELER Tires
    www.topstitch.co.nz/

Thread Information