Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 557

Thread: 04/08 Calling all Palmy, Ashhurst & surrounding districts riders

  1. #1
    Join Date
    14th March 2006 - 21:55
    Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Location
    Levin, Manawatu
    Posts
    6,405

    04/08 Calling all Palmy, Ashhurst & surrounding districts riders

    Date: 04/08/07

    If the Weather is a shocker it will be postponed til the following weekend ..

    Event location: Manawatu - Palmerston North - Calendar Event


    Ok I know there a quite a few riders around who are a wee bit nervous about coming out for a group ride for the first time ..

    We are a pretty relaxed group .. ride your own ride ...

    Riders from Levin, Shannon, Foxton .. leave Shannon garage 9.30am .. heading to Ashhurst Mobil ..

    Palmy, Marton Riders .. make your way to Ashhurst mobil .. approx 10ish

    leaving Ashhurst mobil 10.30am sharp ..

    UPDATED

    Meeting any eastern riders Woodville garage 10.50am, leaving 11 am
    heading south to Pahiatua, Fuel stop
    Back roads to Alfredston > Masterton > Carterton stop for food & fuel .. (wild oats cafe)
    Head towards taka's > Haywoods > Pakakariki Hill > Pram fuel stop
    head back up state Highway 1 Coffee stop at Chanceyy's & if ya lucky maybe choccy cake

    Map here

    Add your name to the Calendar here

    so who is in ???? welly/rapa riders do you wanna join in ?
    Last edited by chanceyy; 29th July 2007 at 21:09. Reason: UPDATED

  2. #2
    Join Date
    6th October 2006 - 12:50
    Bike
    GSXR750G Daytona 955 Tiger DR650 ZRX1200
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    2,286
    Count me in! Sounds like a perfect days ride

  3. #3
    Join Date
    14th March 2006 - 21:55
    Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Location
    Levin, Manawatu
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by 86GSXR View Post
    Count me in! Sounds like a perfect days ride
    Excellent .. since I am working next sat .. something to look forward too .. & two weeks away everyone has time to get sorted
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    30th January 2006 - 20:58
    Bike
    Concours 14
    Location
    Kwakaville
    Posts
    2,537
    Im in as long as there is some more of that chocy cake

  5. #5
    Join Date
    14th March 2006 - 21:55
    Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Location
    Levin, Manawatu
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanie View Post
    Im in as long as there is some more of that chocy cake
    ohh crap have I started something .... depends on if i get time .. I do have the recipe though


    mind you meanie .. I am sure you wanna the chance to show off your new
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    30th January 2006 - 20:58
    Bike
    Concours 14
    Location
    Kwakaville
    Posts
    2,537
    Quote Originally Posted by chanceyy View Post
    ohh crap have I started something .... depends on if i get time .. I do have the recipe though


    mind you meanie .. I am sure you wanna the chance to show off your new
    I dont have an oven

  7. #7
    Join Date
    14th March 2006 - 21:55
    Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Location
    Levin, Manawatu
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanie View Post
    I dont have an oven
    but I am sure your wife will manage .. or you can come borrow mine
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    25th August 2005 - 16:07
    Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    Location
    Ashhurst
    Posts
    5,547
    already going to be in wellington for the weekend...........

    starting to sound like storm...........

    Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

    Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

  9. #9
    Join Date
    23rd March 2007 - 10:20
    Bike
    2013 ZX14R SE
    Location
    .
    Posts
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by chanceyy View Post
    Date: 04/08/07

    If the Weather is a shocker it will be postponed til the following weekend ..

    Event location: Manawatu - Palmerston North - Calendar Event


    Ok I know there a quite a few riders around who are a wee bit nervous about coming out for a group ride for the first time ..

    We are a pretty relaxed group .. ride your own ride ...

    Riders from Levin, Shannon, Foxton .. leave Shannon garage 9.30am .. heading to Ashhurst Mobil ..

    Palmy, Marton Riders .. make your way to Ashhurst mobil ..

    leaving Ashhurst mobil 10.30am ..

    depending on interest we may either go through gorge .. (if there are riders from the bay who wish to join in) .. or Pahiatua Track .. back road to Alfredston, Masterton Lunchbreak.. then over the taka's (my first time) paekakariki hill & back up state highway 1 dropping ppl off as we go ...

    Add your name to the Calendar here

    so who is in ???? welly/rapa riders do you wanna join in ?
    Don't forget D-vegas! If it's a good day i'll be in with any luck. I should be feeling better by then, been all weekend. Almost took a wee ride Sunday but I think common sense prevailed and I flagged it. Nevermind this will give me something to look foward to. Won't add my name to the list just yet tho....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    14th March 2006 - 21:55
    Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Location
    Levin, Manawatu
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by NZsarge View Post
    Don't forget D-vegas! If it's a good day i'll be in with any luck. I should be feeling better by then, been all weekend. Almost took a wee ride Sunday but I think common sense prevailed and I flagged it. Nevermind this will give me something to look foward to. Won't add my name to the list just yet tho....
    absolutely Sarge, then we might head over the saddle & meet in woodville
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    30th January 2004 - 18:42
    Bike
    08ZX10, 98 KX250
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    181
    ok, thanks for the pm chanceyy, ok I've got a reminder so should be all good now pray for sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Dude, I was riding it home from Hamilton in the pi$$ing rain $hitting myself .... There's no way in hell I could own that bike for a week and still have my license. There...I've admitted it.

    Scracha Loves me ... Know him before you judge me.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    14th March 2006 - 21:55
    Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Location
    Levin, Manawatu
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
    ok, thanks for the pm chanceyy, ok I've got a reminder so should be all good now pray for sunshine
    excellent stuff mate .. nods well we have been lucky so far with the weather so shall keep fingers crossed.. & just keep eye on this thread for updates
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    25th January 2007 - 10:06
    Bike
    '05 SC35
    Location
    palmy
    Posts
    3,759
    Quote Originally Posted by chanceyy View Post
    Date: 04/08/07

    If the Weather is a shocker it will be postponed til the following weekend ..

    Event location: Manawatu - Palmerston North - Calendar Event


    Ok I know there a quite a few riders around who are a wee bit nervous about coming out for a group ride for the first time ..

    We are a pretty relaxed group .. ride your own ride ...

    Riders from Levin, Shannon, Foxton .. leave Shannon garage 9.30am .. heading to Ashhurst Mobil ..

    Palmy, Marton Riders .. make your way to Ashhurst mobil ..

    leaving Ashhurst mobil 10.30am ..

    depending on interest we may either go through gorge .. (if there are riders from the bay who wish to join in) .. or Pahiatua Track .. back road to Alfredston, Masterton Lunchbreak.. then over the taka's (my first time) paekakariki hill & back up state highway 1 dropping ppl off as we go ...

    Add your name to the Calendar here

    so who is in ???? welly/rapa riders do you wanna join in ?

    link for the map here mate, obviously its only preliminary, no doubt we'll probably take a few detours
    F M S

  14. #14
    Join Date
    14th March 2006 - 21:55
    Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Location
    Levin, Manawatu
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by yod View Post
    link for the map here mate, obviously its only preliminary, no doubt we'll probably take a few detours
    looks good Yod .. but might detour over the saddle to Woodville if sarge or other D vegas riders want to join in .. not sure if we can get on back road to alfredston or if we have to get to pahiatua .. but we can suss that out a bit closer to the time once we know who is coming ..
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    30th January 2006 - 20:58
    Bike
    Concours 14
    Location
    Kwakaville
    Posts
    2,537
    Well done with the map Yod, i think maybe the Ashhurst boyz might stop getting lost now
    Maybe we need to deflate cowboyz tyres a little to slow him down and keep him from leading

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •