Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Updated pics

Bike
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky Bills View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Im sorry, but that just made me laugh.

Steady on laughing boy - Ridden one have ya?
    I've just tested the 08.
    I'd describe the steering as responsive.
    Countersteering it around a manhole cover or pothole is tre easy.

Bike
    nifty50,vespa,moped,pennyfarthing
    Heres a couple more updated pics for the hard core harley bashers...

Stay safe guys
    VETERAN CRASH TEST DUMMY

Bike
    fatboy 08
    Hey mate, thanks for the pics. Thats a beautiful bike but then again i am slightly prejudiced. Ride safe and thanks for the pics.
    Voted most likely to be asked to give an after dinner speach at a bulemic's function

Bike
    In the rubbish bin
    Quote Originally Posted by chubby View Post
    Hey mate, thanks for the pics. Thats a beautiful bike but then again i am slightly prejudiced. Ride safe and thanks for the pics.
    Duh, that looks like nearly the same as your last bike!
    Find out more at www.unluckyones.co.nz

Bike
    fatboy 08
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Rider View Post
    Duh, that looks like nearly the same as your last bike!
    Duh, that is my old bike. The latest one isn't up and running just yet. So no new pics till its done. It is going to be different to the old one.
    Voted most likely to be asked to give an after dinner speach at a bulemic's function

Bike
    In the rubbish bin
    Duh, that is my old bike. The latest one isn't up and running just yet. So no new pics till its done. It is going to be different to the old one.
    As long as it has chrome!!

You and Kram will have some mighty fine examples of American iron in CKMC :P

Dang... I'm jealous.

Bike
    fatboy 08
    Oh chrome..... ummm... there is less there now than on the old bike. Hope you guys like black.

lol... and you have done up your bike as well i understand?

Oh and here is the kicker... Bike is almost ready and waiting and now they have diagnosed a torn tendon in my shoulder. Looks like i will be going back for another operation. last one (same issue) had me unable to drive for 2 months and ride for at least 3. I am not a happy camper.

Bike
    In the rubbish bin
    But you will still at least make it to the CKMC birthday bash right!?

I'm doing my bike in matte black, with a high gloss red candy stripe down the middle and a custom tank logo. But thats like when win the lotto or get my inheritience or have the heart to sell off my guitars.

Just been fiddling with the speedo - custom guages now bohahahaa.. it looks ok at best.

I wish I could afford a brand spanking new bike.. second hand bikes I just want to cry when I see whats been worn out... just had to order a new speedo cable today

Heres the gauges

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...42&postcount=3

And I'm going to attempt to mill my own custom grips and then chrome them

Bike
    fatboy 08
    cool, they look great. Well you have a plan and thats a start. just a matter of working on it eh.

New bikes are new for a very short period of time and that look disappears quickly without maintenance. Don't down that bike of yours. Its a nice bike and its yours. Sorry i haven't been at the rides, as you know i have been a little ummm preoccupied.

Bike
    nifty50,vespa,moped,pennyfarthing
    Thanks for the support Chubby...thought I'd wack those pics in there before i change the pipes bars and air cleaner,,,have change the bars twice,added a race tuner,211 SE cams and dyno tuned... 38000kms no dramas,have 8 months left on warrantee before i can start to play around with it...

Cheers
    Stay Safe guys
    VETERAN CRASH TEST DUMMY

Bike
    In the rubbish bin
    Quote Originally Posted by 07fatboy View Post
    have change the bars twice
    Haha, I was wondering how you'd fair with those mini apes when you posted this thread up awhile ago.

I aped my curved bars for awhile - until one of the guys in my club who has a GN pasted me on a uphill turn. I knew then my bars were too high for me to control it how I wanted to ride my bike

Bike
    fatboy 08
    Quote Originally Posted by 07fatboy View Post
    Thanks for the support Chubby...thought I'd wack those pics in there before i change the pipes bars and air cleaner,,,have change the bars twice,added a race tuner,211 SE cams and dyno tuned... 38000kms no dramas,have 8 months left on warrantee before i can start to play around with it...

Cheers
    Stay Safe guys
    man that sounds mean. So you've done the stage 2 then, I have the stage one only (aircleaner, pipes)? Bars are always a talking point. I dropped the chubby standard bars and went to T bars with an 8 inch built in riser. On the new bike they are going to be low and a little wider. I went with V&H 2 -1 pipes. I think it gives a good low rumble. Lone rider doesn't like my 2-1 but hey thats why we are all different and he is entitled to his opinion. He also complains that big apes lets GN's pass him on hills, GN's pass him on the flat too. (j/k)

It'd be great to see your bike throughout the changes. Ok, I am a sucker for variation and change.

Bike
    In the rubbish bin
    Lone rider doesn't like my 2-1 but hey thats why we are all different and he is entitled to his opinion. He also complains that big apes lets GN's pass him on hills, GN's pass him on the flat too. (j/k)
    as long as harleys can't pass me I'm good :P

I'm a sucker for straight shots, drag pipes (some of them), and classics.

Thread Information