Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: South Island - Staging Post do (7-8 December)

Bike
    The Griso
    Oh man the day is a sucker, it is gunna be a right bitch riding in all this sun, clear and fine weather.

Bike
    2015 HD Street 500

DamB

With a temperature of 15 , not a cloud in the sky,a light breeze disturbing the willows,Up here in Greta Valley
    I sit here awaiting the time to pass.
    Its 9 am and the boys will be just leaving the Peg Hotel on a perfect day for riding.
    Sorry to all you folks up the in the north, we got the good day this time
    So the road to Kaikora will be dry, warm and fast as.
    Enjoy your day People
    I know I will enjoy mine
    YEEHAA!!!!
    To be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid.

Bike
    In the rubbish bin
    Well I've been sitting around for 40 mins waiting for the bums I going there with to show up. Neighbors cat pissed on my saddlebags when I ran up to grab my phone charger.

Slack! Slack!

Yeah you know who you are

Edit - It is a rather nice day though.
    Find out more at www.unluckyones.co.nz

Bike
    None at the moment
    im back...fantastic weekend...nice meetin you guys...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    started a new thread for our rally reports... http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...05#post1333505
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    None :(
    Moved post into the report thread...

Bike
    2005 Triumph Bonneville T100, Vespa

No Parnasus for me but went to Hawea's first rally

Hey Dudes and Dudess's

Gutted I couldnt get to Parnasis, left it too late to go,but instead I went to Lake Hawea's first rally, what a laugh, and lovely rally so going to do a thread on it, if your interested read up on it, as its one to go to next year, god wasnt it hot

Catch up with you guys at the Woody.....stock rally, me and the Babes of Bikes are dressing up as Vikings, soo if any dudess's wana join in the fun, feel free, just to think up the costume, and make myself an axe. We are hoping to meet up on the Saturday, probably in the afternoon, when most have arrived, put the costumes on and ride in, Viking style......hmm, may pick a man and do what they did until us years ago.......ahar

Anyway, hope you guys had fun, looking forward to reading your posts on it. Going to write to kiwi biker about Hawea's rally and hope to get it published in the mag and give the guys some positive publicity.

Coi 4 now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL.......and hope to catch a couple of you at Millers Flat (thread going on about that too)

PS to the wanker in the 4 wheel drive who cut me up on the Cardona Road you know who you are, I dont wish you a Merry Christmas, get some frigging driving lesson!!!
    "I'm gunna hug ya, and squeeze ya, and call ya George!" "Spread the smile and watch it come back at cha" x

Thank you to those who came to the Garstonian Rally 2009, heads up for the 2010 Rally.......

Bike
    2022 Honda CB500X, CBR150RS F4 Bucket

Thumbs up Awesome weekend & company

Great weekend folks. Great to meet some new folks and catch up with others. Awesome job Jen pushin this along. As it was a great day I went for a ride around the Inland/Leader Road loop again. Had a wee 'incident' at the end of the Hunderlees with a dickhead in a Magna attempting to overtake a 4X4 with a trailer on a blind corner Fortunately I was just tootling along and able to keep wide although the rear wheel slipped off the seal onto the shingle verge which made things very hairy for a moment. Wasn't a good weekend for m/cyclists called Tim I was so pissed off & shaken I fueled up at Kaikoura and turned for home intending to head straight home but then thought the better of it and turned back to do the loop and really enjoyed it and felt better for it rather than heading home in a shitty frame of mind. Any way great weekend - roll on next year.
    Sometimes you wish it was easier, but if it was, everyone else would do it, then you remember you don't want to be like everybody else!

Thread Information