Thread: Another ATNR starting 9 Aug

Bike
    2006, Honda 900 Hornet

EATNR starting 9 Aug

I live out East and although I consider joining the team out West on a Thursday night, I have done one ride along the Norf West motorway late afternoon/early evening and it is not something that is take on lightly if it is not compulsory - cages everywhere. And so I would be keen to start up something similar out East. But here is the problem - I can't guarantee that I can make it every week. In fact I can guarantee that I won't make it every week. So if there is a group of us who want to make up a loose gaggle, how about we meet at Botany BP around 6:30 and take it from there.
    Last edited by Balding Eagle; 9th August 2007 at 16:05. Reason: Suggestion from respondee

Bike
    Hodor
    Quote Originally Posted by Balding Eagle View Post
    I live out East and although I consider joining the team out West on a Thursday night, I have done one ride along the Norf West motorway late afternoon/early evening and it is not something that is take on lightly if it is not compulsory - cages everywhere. And so I would be keen to start up something similar out East. But here is the problem - I can't guarantee that I can make it every week. In fact I can guarantee that I won't make it every week. So if there is a group of us who want to make up a loose gaggle, how about we meet at Botany BP around 6:30 and take it from there.
    What a fuckin good idea only ya better off to call it the EATNR other wise qikid will prolly get all pissy cos ya called it the other ATNR

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    any chance it could be on a different night..sayyyyy monday..or tuesday...or friday....

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    yeah but if they are on different nights myself...and i hopew others would come to both

Bike
    Nood Hyosung 2fiddy
    Yeah Mark drives his car to the end of the West ride without fail! What kind of situation would he be in if he had to choose between driving to the end of two rides? Bloody hell!

Hehehe, jokes eh SM.
    I'm selling my new riding gear!! Only worn a few times get a deal Kiwibikers!!
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...53#post1414653

Bike
    GSXR1000K7,GSXR1100K.
    I'm probably the same as you Eagle. Can't make it every Thursday, but some Thursdays.

Bike
    2006, Honda 900 Hornet

Smile

Hell I don't mind what night it is on but Thursday does seem to have some tradition to it - just one more work day and then the weekend. I just figured that there was nothing organized out east so why not initiate something.

Why don't we leave it at Thursday and see how it goes and change if that is what the majority are happy with.

Silly thing is that I have just checked my schedule and I can't make it for the next seven weeks. Working next Thursday and then off to Europe on a long planned holiday.

Lets keep the idea afloat though and see who is interested.

BE
    Life is for living; live it don't bitch!

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Could call i the Auckland Regular Senic Escape.....just a thought?....

Bike
    2006, Honda 900 Hornet
    Hi MAHA.

I guess your ride would be Warkworth And Northern Knights Excellent Ride.

Hi to Mrs MAHA. You must be bored on a Saturday night.

BE
    Life is for living; live it don't bitch!

Bike
    2011 Hyosung GT650R
    Anyone riding out East tonight?

Bike
    Suzuki B-King, Fatbob, YammyTricker
    Quote Originally Posted by zrxer View Post
    What a fuckin good idea only ya better off to call it the EATNR other wise qikid will prolly get all pissy cos ya called it the other ATNR
    I love you zrxer Good luck matey we dont care as long as we dont get tarnished if things dont work out. Zrxer has a point EATNR makes you stand out saves confusion betwween the 2 rides.

Learn to ride - Basic Skills Handling Testing
    NZTA Approved Motorcycle Instructor
    www.ridertraining.co.nz

Learn to Ride - Basic Handling Skills (BHS) Training and Testing - Onroad Coaching for Restricted/Full Licence Tests
    Auckland Training grounds 63 Mihini Road Henderson
    0800 LRN2RD Txt\ imessage 021878755 or 0210334766
    info@ridertraining.co.nz

Thread Information