Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: This is totally repugnant

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Heck reading that thread gave me a horrible sinking feeling. My SV650 racebike came from the south island allready "setup" to race with the stock front end.
    I hauled it out complete without opening it up and sold it to someone as a complete rolling front end ready to go into a SV. I have no idea what the last owner doid to or with it.
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Taylor View Post
    I guess Jimmy theres only one person that can answer that but would also be reluctant or cagey about doing so!
    Seems that Bernard is using his services at the moment? is that for the full nationals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    Heck reading that thread gave me a horrible sinking feeling. My SV650 racebike came from the south island allready "setup" to race with the stock front end.
    I hauled it out complete without opening it up and sold it to someone as a complete rolling front end ready to go into a SV. I have no idea what the last owner doid to or with it.
    Don't stress Frosty. If you took the time to read the entire thread you'd notice that the original scenario never actually took place. Someone was bullshitting a whole lot of other people.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Thread Information