Thread: A Game for Ducati fans

Bike
    1997 Ducati 600 Supersport

A Game for Ducati fans

Just had this emailed to me... might keep some entertained on their trip to the motoGP (Hi Lynda)
    DucatiExtreme

Bike
    748R and a Magic All Yellow
    Oh yeah - I am diggin that....

I am not diggin havin to buy another phone that its compatible with...

Bike
    Sweet Fcuk All

UK site?? :S

I somehow get the feeling those UK sites, incl. the ringtones and pics, are somewhat of a rip off. I think I'll wait till they put it up on Vodafone, there the games are only $7.99 if I remember correctly

The most enjoyable game I've d/l for my phone so far is Andre Agassi tennis, followed somewhat by Worms

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    If I have that bluetooth thingie on my phone and I don't know what else has got the bluetooth, how the hell do I transfer data from my phone to PC?

Sorry, I am new to this mobile phone stuff as I had been holding on to my Nokia 8250 until now.

Bike
    1997 Ducati 600 Supersport
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneChucker
    I somehow get the feeling those UK sites, incl. the ringtones and pics, are somewhat of a rip off. I think I'll wait till they put it up on Vodafone, there the games are only $7.99 if I remember correctly

The most enjoyable game I've d/l for my phone so far is Andre Agassi tennis, followed somewhat by Worms

I'm trying to find a copy somewhere else... vodafone take too long to get their shit sorted when it comes to new games... waited ages for the air traffic controller one!

I am lucky enuff to have a laptop with infared for transferring stuff... had a bluetooth headset but it sucked so i sold it

Bike
    Sweet Fcuk All

Moto

You can buy what they call "BlueTooth dongles" for your pc. Then once it's installed, when you search for devices on your mobile, it will find the bluetooth device on the pc. After that, it's pretty much just like any other data connection. It sometimes takes a little fiddling to get the connection started (on my phone you have to accept someone elses attempt to connect, and both enter a security code, which is normally a standard 1234, unless you change it ofcourse)

Bluetooth could prove quite usefull in the future, with all sorts of applications. Vending machines, parking meters, whatever.

For now though, I take great pleasure in going to the movies, and sending a picture of whatever, to whoever in the theatre who has bluetooth

Bike
    Suzuki DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneChucker
    You can buy what they call "BlueTooth dongles" for your pc. Then once it's installed, when you search for devices on your mobile, it will find the bluetooth device on the pc. After that, it's pretty much just like any other data connection. It sometimes takes a little fiddling to get the connection started (on my phone you have to accept someone elses attempt to connect, and both enter a security code, which is normally a standard 1234, unless you change it ofcourse)

Bluetooth could prove quite usefull in the future, with all sorts of applications. Vending machines, parking meters, whatever.

For now though, I take great pleasure in going to the movies, and sending a picture of whatever, to whoever in the theatre who has bluetooth
    Cheers for that SC but a quick check on my work laptop, and yep, it's got the IR. So I won't need to buy the blue tooth dongle. So at least I don't have to spend more money on the phone.

Bike
    03 Ducati M800Si.e. 04 Ducati M1000Si.e.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakamin
    Just had this emailed to me... might keep some entertained on their trip to the motoGP (Hi Lynda)
    DucatiExtreme
    Thanks for thinking of me Blakamin, but I have enough trouble texting (just ask Her B_4 - she says I'm a "terrible texter"!!), let alone playing a game on a mobile! I've only really just learnt how to make and receive calls on the bloody thing.

Anyway, I did check the list and my phone isn't compatible with the game.

(Always a sucker for anything Ducati......)

Being frustrated is disagreeable.

But the real disasters in life begin when you get what you want.

Bike
    Sweet Fcuk All

Huh?

I've only really just learnt how to make and receive calls on the bloody thing
    Say what? I didn't know you could do that, might go read my manual

Thread Information