Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so much crap to get through

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans

so much crap to get through

OK then, call me a spoil sport or pompus git that I was once bad reped as, but man theres a lot of shit (like this post ) being posted here now days..... like half of the posts should be p/m's or held in the chat room and the two word posts that wast space .
    The thing that I find, is a thread starts off good but before long its a two way gas bag about nothing.
    Ok some one is going to say 'well dont read it' or 'move on' ya know what I mean......... ohhh crap just ignore me I'm just trying to get my mind of the horrable things that the hospital did to me today and the funeral that I have to be at tomorrow........ opps .... just changed the topic huh easy to do aye, back to bikes then :spudwave:
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Your Face
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous
    OK then, call me a spoil sport or pompus git that I was once bad reped as, but man theres a lot of shit (like this post ) being posted here now days..... like half of the posts should be p/m's or held in the chat room and the two word posts that wast space .
    The thing that I find, is a thread starts off good but before long its a two way gas bag about nothing.
    Ok some one is going to say 'well dont read it' or 'move on' ya know what I mean......... ohhh crap just ignore me I'm just trying to get my mind of the horrable things that the hospital did to me today and the funeral that I have to be at tomorrow........ opps .... just changed the topic huh easy to do aye, back to bikes then :spudwave:
    The world will look up and shout "Save Us!", and I'll whisper "no"

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by NC30_chick
    LMAO......
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Well said
    Too right
    good point
    great post
    Bit long
    changed course
    cheer up
    I was tempted to post these seperately Dangerous just for fun. Sounds like a tough week for you. On the bright side YOU LIVE IN CHCH and some of use Cantabs are in exile. Stay away from hospitals and funerals if you can.
    MD
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Quote Originally Posted by NC30_chick

:spudbooge :spudbooge
    See Dangerous, its all good!!!

Bike
    An old slow red one!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Dunn
    Well said
    Too right
    good point
    great post
    Bit long
    changed course
    cheer up

Ditto

On the bright side YOU LIVE IN CHCH and some of use Cantabs are in exile.
    Double ditto

Stay away from hospitals and funerals if you can.
    MD
    Bluddy 'ell yes! :spudwave:

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.

Bike
    Black
    Don't mind me, I'm just getting my feeble post score up towards 100!

Bike
    Your Face
    LMAO......

I go off in random tangents in person, so it can't be helped here.

Just having fun, yer know?

*sculls beer*

BARRRRRRPAH!

Pardies
    The world will look up and shout "Save Us!", and I'll whisper "no"

Bike
    An old slow red one!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacD
    Don't mind me, I'm just getting my feeble post score up towards 100!
    Ha ha ha - well done

and / or

Follow me on Facebook

A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.

Bike
    08 Victory Vegas
    (sorry DD)
    As DD knows
    I only read a couple of things then move on to another forum.

Bike
    mutterbumpkin

Question Eh What???

errrr....... Hospital????

Wot?

Nothing serious i hope?

p.s yeah, theres a *wee* bit of waffle, but every other forum in existance is the same...

Bike
    mutterbumpkin

Lightbulb p.p.s

p.p.s soundz like you need a RIDE! gis a call if you wanna pull that little red machine outta the shed anytime soon....now that you've sorted my scooter i might be able to keep up...

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
    Well my reputation, or what little there is of it, is going to shoot down really quickly on this one, but I have to back up Dangerous on this one. There has been a pile of shite written in the forums in the last week or so and not all of us want to read it when we go to "New Posts". If you want to dribble over each other and send one liners, PM it, use the chat room, or send private emails to each other.

Humf, that feels better now

Ride on and keep the rubber side down

Say isnt this post one of the ones you are going on about? Its encourging posts about nothing. like this one.

Besides is it a bad thing that people that get on well have a bit of a chat. If people nead help they post and get help and a chat. Is there anything wrong with that? What has gone wrong in this world that now you cant even have a bit of a chat and bump up your post count like me.
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    Kawasaki en 450 LTD
    Quote Originally Posted by Marknz
    Well my reputation, or what little there is of it, is going to shoot down really quickly on this one, but I have to back up Dangerous on this one. There has been a pile of shite written in the forums in the last week or so and not all of us want to read it when we go to "New Posts". If you want to dribble over each other and send one liners, PM it, use the chat room, or send private emails to each other.

Humf, that feels better now

Ride on and keep the rubber side down
    Thankyou, I totally agree and feel the same way.

Thread Information