Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i swear this is not my year for motorcycling

Bike
    hornetalicious

i swear this is not my year for motorcycling

you wudnt believe it. After having my 4 day old fzr250 crashed into and written off, i finally after two weeks of scooter riding(thanks to aewilliams for the patience and more patience of not having his scooter to go to work), got another fzr250r. But fate smacked me right in the arse again and yesterday something went horribly wrong on the waipuna bridge. I think my cam chains or something in that region gave way and the bike came to a halt on the freakin bridge..but luckily once again blackbuell was there to the rescue.however, after abt 5 metres of towin the bike, and trust me if you havent towed one b4(you shudnt laught at me cause its no easy task), a joint effort of ehab and me managed to bring the bike to the ground and i scrape my side fairing and broke my front fairings where the mirrors sit...soo blackbluell decided that it was a more safer option if he did it and so with ehab towing him (and fuck, ehab did a brilliant job of it too),blackbuell towed it all the way back to my house.(how do you posses the strength to do that i still am gob smacked) but yea soo i think this isnt my year for motorcycling but thats not goin to stop me..(the motorcycling gods aint gonna bring me down that easily.)..soo hope the bike isnt too badly damaged(mechanically) and im hoping for better times up ahead. special thanks for blackbuell for all the effort and time,ehab2weeler for being there and lending a hand, and aewilliam for his scooter and now borrowing me his rs250 for the day.Also thannks to their time and patience.cudnt have made it so far without u guys.
    For those of you whose use the fast lane on motorways and only do a 100km/hr, can you pls use the middle lane, some of us like to ride at 105km/hr thank you very much.

Bike
    Sold it, hubby's ducati & scooter

Bad Karma

Woah, bad Karma mate!

Seek a blessing from the gods of two wheels! And then get back out there and whip some butt.
    Lusting after 2 wheels over 4 anyday

Bike
    2004 snow white, k1 beast
    no porob brah , it was the first time for me to ever towe a bike off the waipuna bridge , but after a hard jolt that brought the fzr to the ground , i learned how to towe , and dont no if it was my skills or just blackbluell super powers got the bike back to kyles house.
    Terrorist are people too.....

Bike
    hornetalicious
    i know..i must have real fucked up someones life to deserve this..ahh i'll try to be nicer to ppl next time....
    For those of you whose use the fast lane on motorways and only do a 100km/hr, can you pls use the middle lane, some of us like to ride at 105km/hr thank you very much.

Bike
    hornetalicious
    definately a combined effort ehab but blackbuell is superstrong..wudnt want to get on his bad side..im pretty sure i already am since twice ive gotten him involved now..

Bike
    a blue one
    you have the worst luck dude
    hope there isn't any bad damage to the engine.

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    When did you last talk to her?
    No wonder she politely said "fuck you asshole" on the bridge
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    hornetalicious
    ive been soo kind to her..never insulted her..alwayz praised her..even afte she gave way..im pretty sure i juz have the worst luck like twinkle said..

Bike
    2004 snow white, k1 beast
    Quote Originally Posted by avgas View Post
    When did you last talk to her?
    No wonder she politely said "fuck you asshole" on the bridge
    very politely indeed..
    Terrorist are people too.....

Bike
    Hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheeljunkie View Post
    got another fzr250r
    Did you buy it private or from a dealer? i.e. are the mechnical probs covered? As for towing a bike, I very briefly considered the idea but for reasons you have just described decided to rent a trailer from the local BP and cart my bike home that way.

Anyway, not trying to rub salt in the wound - sorry to hear of your latest misfortunes. I don't know any cheap fairing repairers but if you're not covered mechanically and don't have a trusted mechanic to do the work, you could try the mechanic I listed in another thread.

Bike
    SLOW ONE
    at least your not hurt dude thats the main thing imho
    LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST SO WHEN YOU DIE YOUR FRIENDS DONT HAVE TO LIE AT YOUR FUNERAL

Bike
    Phurball's Mountain Bike and CB900
    gutted bro!!!! reckon the gods r tellin you to stick with a 150 for a tad longer?? fingers crossed that she's alright n a bit of "cosmetic touch-up" is all she needs....

hmmm spend more time in the garage with your bike man.....how would you feel if your mates only used you for rides and never actually spent any quality time with you?!?!
    "Rock is dead" - Jim Morrison

Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel

Bike
    hornetalicious
    yea dunt tow man..unless you know what yer doin..and bomma man..i juz got her..ive got tests and stuff to attend too..i was good to her too..misfortune has really struck my way..

Bike
    hornetalicious
    damage to fairing is minimal really..a little plastic welding and yea..juz really dunt have the money rite now..life kinda sucks at the mo as well..and yea it was a private sale soo no mechanical warranty..guts..

Bike
    Like Dani Pedrosa's RC211V now!
    Damn sorry to hear bout the FZR. I keep an eye out for FZR parts. Are you sure it is the cam-chain that has split? How many km's has it done? Hope not the cam-chain as there could be other damages to the engine. If you bought it off a dealer get it repaired.
    shucks....
    Don't just live to ride but ride to live.

Thread Information