Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Noobie from the 'west side' (blue_eyez)

Bike
    2005 BMW K1200S
    good to see another westie rider, amd a chick to boot!!

if ya see a modified BMW come say hi!
    The bike is made to ride not polish!

Bike
    '92 Yamaha Virago
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    she swings only one way and it aint yours
    i'm afraid she is right there.... i only bat for one team & that's the girls team so there will be no sorry mate... i'd prefer a any day

Bike
    '92 Yamaha Virago
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    good to see another westie rider, amd a chick to boot!!

if ya see a modified BMW come say hi!
    Hey there, yeah will do for sure... where bouts out west are ya?

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX750-H1~2 (Pre 89 F1)
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_eyez View Post
    Hey guys & girls, i'm a 23 year old chicky livin in Waitakere City... New to KB (thanx 2 LiLSeL & fireball who convinced me join up). i currently hav a 250 Virago, which is stuck in my folks garage out east till i get it warranted & registered... but that will be happening in the next couple weeks... I'm keen to meet new people, learn skills and stuff like that (what to do, what not to do etc ) and eventually head out on long rides and road trips (when i upgrade to a Harley lol)... but till i get experience the Virago will do me fine...

So to all of you out there, hello have a great day and ride safe

Jess xx
    Gidday Jess,
    Welcome aboard - good too see another "chicky" gettin into the riding scene...

I'm based out West also & my flatties other half rides on a semi regular basis with a small group of her friends, I'm sure they'd more than make you welcome should you feel like joining them on one of there "Coffee & Cake Runs" once your bikes sorted...

Have a well sorted workshop at home so if you need a hand gettin ya bike ready for a W.O.F sing out..

Feel free to PM me & I'll put ya in touch with "da gals" !!!...

Cheers

To finish first - first you must finish... Oh b.t.w, which way doe's Turn 1 go & whats the lap record...

Bike
    '92 Yamaha Virago
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeliemonsta View Post
    Gidday Jess,
    Welcome aboard - good too see another "chicky" gettin into the riding scene...

I'm based out West also & my flatties other half rides on a semi regular basis with a small group of her friends, I'm sure they'd more than make you welcome should you feel like joining them on one of there "Coffee & Cake Runs" once your bikes sorted...

Have a well sorted workshop at home so if you need a hand gettin ya bike ready for a W.O.F sing out..

Feel free to PM me & I'll put ya in touch with "da gals" !!!...

Cheers

Hey that sounds awesome, thanks heaps i've got some cash coming my way shortly so should hopefully *fingers x'd* have the bike road legal by the end of the month... Always keen to meet new people, and a coffee ride sounds like just the sort of thing i would be keen for (being the caffiene addict that i am).... awesome stuff... thanks for the offer of getting the bikeup to WOF standard, i think it should be pretty sweet... it had a service when it got the last WOF and battery has just been recharged (thanx dad) and she seems to be running like a dream to me (not that i would know much).. but i am sure time will tell... thanx heaps anywayz xx
    your callin' me a bitch like it's a bad thing:

Bike
    Triumph Speed Four
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSel View Post
    im your good influence remember!!
    Oh dear Gawd...Blue eyes, you poor little thing!

Anyway, welcome to the mad house...you will definitely have lots of fun around here, unless you start taking anyone too seriously!

Look forward to emeting you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Time to cut out the "holier/more enlightened than thou" bullshit and the "slut" comments and let people live honestly how they like providing they're not harming themselves or others in the process.

Bike
    Bikeless @ Mo - Injured
    Quote Originally Posted by 007XX View Post

!!! Blue eyes is my wife, we just dont have relations
    She is a great person with a big heart n is always fun to be around!
    She is my bestest friend in the whole wide world, knows waaaay too much about me lol... a great friend!! we are like... joined at the hip
    we even work together 43 hours a week lol!... then we hang out after work too...

omg... jess... I spend more time with you than I do with my gf & sleeping put together lol!...

We come as a package... Blu eyez, Fireball & Lilsel 3 in 1 combo... 'you want fries with that?'... ok... no more red bull for me this morning!!
    "World famous since ages ago"

Bike
    Triumph Speed Four
    !!! Blue eyes is my wife, we just dont have relations
    She is a great person with a big heart n is always fun to be around!
    She is my bestest friend in the whole wide world, knows waaaay too much about me lol... a great friend!! we are like... joined at the hip
    we even work together 43 hours a week lol!... then we hang out after work too...

omg... jess... I spend more time with you than I do with my gf & sleeping put together lol!...

We come as a package... Blu eyez, Fireball & Lilsel 3 in 1 combo... 'you want fries with that?'... ok... no more red bull for me this morning!!
    Bwawahaha: " ...is my wife, we just don't have relations" ...I wonder as to haw many guys will actually get that one!

But yeah, I hear you...my two best girlfriends and I are the same (joined at the hip), it;s just a shame one lines in Pukekohe and the other in Whangarei. We don't get to spend anywhere near as much time together as we'd like...

and in the (now famous) words of former President Clinton: " I had no sexual realtions with that woman..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Time to cut out the "holier/more enlightened than thou" bullshit and the "slut" comments and let people live honestly how they like providing they're not harming themselves or others in the process.

Bike
    Bikeless @ Mo - Injured
    Bwawahaha: " ...is my wife, we just don't have relations" ...I wonder as to haw many guys will actually get that one!

But yeah, I hear you...my two best girlfriends and I are the same (joined at the hip), it;s just a shame one lines in Pukekohe and the other in Whangarei. We don't get to spend anywhere near as much time together as we'd like...

and in the (now famous) words of former President Clinton: " I had no sexual realtions with that woman..."
    LOL !!!!

Its cool when you have mates that are like that aye

we even argue like a married couple n share $$/cars/bikes... hell she even steals my boxer shorts & jeans n hoodies n stuff!!

pmsl @ clinton quote... !!! its true tho... 'I have not had sexual relations with that woman'... she's like my sister... n that'd just be wrong on so many levels lol!!

Bike
    '92 Yamaha Virago

Anyway, welcome to the mad house...you will definitely have lots of fun around here, unless you start taking anyone too seriously!

Ha ha ha, she is really not that bad lol... we have been bestest friends for almost 8 years now.. i think she has corrupted me all she can, now it's my turn

Looking forward to meeting you too

Bike
    '92 Yamaha Virago

pmsl @ clinton quote... !!! its true tho... 'I have not had sexual relations with that woman'... she's like my sister... n that'd just be wrong on so many levels lol!!
    hahaha hilarious.... but oh so true... that would almost be like, ya know... doing 'it' with ya sister or something... that's just wrong ... i have never had sexual relations with that woman lol but it's true... we are best mates... always will be.... Love ya baby xx

Bike
    "Grim Reaper"
    !!!

We come as a package... Blu eyez, Fireball & Lilsel 3 in 1 combo...
    and we are coming to steal your wives girlfriends and bitches!

westies hard!
    I've learnt to hide the pain inside, open the throttle and ride away.

Bike
    Bikeless @ Mo - Injured
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_eyez View Post
    but it's true... we are best mates... always will be.... Love ya baby xx
    Love you too muffin

Bike
    Bikeless @ Mo - Injured
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    and we are coming to steal your wives girlfriends and bitches!

westies hard!
    mwahahahaha!!!!!!! PMSL!!!!!!!!!! *bling*

(your home from work early?!)

EDIT: I have to spread myself around before I can give to you again babe... *saves it for another time* lol

Bike
    '92 Yamaha Virago
    mwahahahaha!!!!!!! PMSL!!!!!!!!!! *bling*

(your home from work early?!)

EDIT: I have to spread myself around before I can give to you again babe... *saves it for another time* lol
    I am not entirely sure that i want to know exactly what it is you are talking about there babe.... lol.... krazy lady's!!!!

Thread Information