Thread: Roughing up a Hyosung

Bike
    Suzuki Bandit 250

Roughing up a Hyosung

Thought this was an interesting watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxQI6LQQX_M

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo
    Sitting here thinking.. why has the dude stopped accelerating on the straight? then it 30 seconds later it clicks from 150 to 151 ...ahhhh thats it! Gosh. Thats right
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary - that's what gets you."
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    -
    He wasn't riding particularly violently or anything, seemed like sensible lines. At the end of the video he says he's using the `standard Shinko tyres'. I know Shinko have made some decent tyres, but OEM tyres seem to be crap much of the time no matter who manufactures them; maybe cost savings?

Anyway some proper sticky rubber on that and I think he'd be able to keep off the deck

I love Sepang, it's so funny to watch it so slowly though -- used to seeing the F1 in-car views, a Hyosung 250 is just slightly slower ^_^

Bike
    2009 DRZ400e
    He's not very smooth with his lines... keeps having to stand the bike up while still in the turn.

Can't wait to get my hyo on the road
    "I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on"
    -Roseanne Barr-

Bike
    CB1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Dan View Post
    Sitting here thinking.. why has the dude stopped accelerating on the straight? then it 30 seconds later it clicks from 150 to 151 ...ahhhh thats it! Gosh. Thats right
    Odd. I have seen an indicated 165 on a Hyosung uphill with me on it.

Was not trying. Just thought it was going a bit slow and trying to keep up with the traffic. Saw a speed camera and looked down. Then saw the reason the flash was going off for each car in the fast lane.

Bike
    Gone
    Nice vid, pretty stink when you see him lose the front and run into the grass though :\

Bike
    99 Bandit 250
    Nice vid stink tyres...

Bike
    '07 Honda CBR1000RR
    He's right about the tyres. They're arse those shinkos. Hence why I got some decent ones on.

Bike
    '07 Honda CBR1000RR
    Spotted this from the same guy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWwLwpQ7XRw

Sounds like he's done some nice work to it.

Bike
    None, sold.
    On the plus side, at least he was barely moving when he lost the front.

Dave
    Signature needed. Apply within.

Bike
    A dirty black one.
    Thought it was cool that he's out there doing it and givin it a go (and learning the bikes limit =) Was following Carbacca's GTR250 last week and the sounded pretty cool on the roll on and off the throttle. He even had one guy come up and ask if it was a Ducati (had a tank bag covering the decals)
    "I came into this game for the action, the excitement... go anywhere, travel light,... get in, get out,... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form."

Paved roads are just another example of wasted tax payer dollars.

Bike
    '07 Honda CBR1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by deanohit View Post
    Thought it was cool that he's out there doing it and givin it a go (and learning the bikes limit =) Was following Carbacca's GTR250 last week and the sounded pretty cool on the roll on and off the throttle. He even had one guy come up and ask if it was a Ducati (had a tank bag covering the decals)
    Haha, that's great. Summer time is coming up and people are out hunting for bikes. I remember when the first got mine a year ago and I just had people asking me everywhere about it - at the lights, supermarket etc etc.. and now its happening again :P

I've almost become a free bike salesman for the public in Wellington ><

Bike
    2007 Hyosung Aquila GV250
    Quote Originally Posted by unrealone View Post
    Haha, that's great. Summer time is coming up and people are out hunting for bikes. I remember when the first got mine a year ago and I just had people asking me everywhere about it - at the lights, supermarket etc etc.. and now its happening again :P

I've almost become a free bike salesman for the public in Wellington ><
    Yep everyone asks about my GV and my wifes GT when we pull up...and I'm certainly a spokesperson for Hyosung lol

Thread Information