Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy old guy at Uni

Bike
    Stolen

Crazy old guy at Uni

Today leaving uni i went 2 get my bike down the back of the gym and see this crazy old guy ripping into the dude on the new blue vtr about this area being a pedestrian only area or sum sht anyway so afta the vtr guy left this other guy on his cbr which he dropped on sunday at the agm came round the corner and also took an earfull i was just standing having a chuckle at the old nutter.he was really getting stuck into him calling him stupid and a dick and then followed the cbr guy to make sure he left through the back enterance by this time a good crowd had gatherd so i left the old guy a nice dirty patch on the ground and bailed while he had his back turned. does anyone kno whether the old guy can kick us out in the wet?

Bike
    Hornet
    He sounds like the kind of guy that would see a complaint through and do his best to get the UOA authorities on to you guys... Better take him out before he squeals, SMC-Mob style!

Bike
    Phurball's Mountain Bike and CB900
    we'll get kim's triad contacts to "take care of him"
    "Rock is dead" - Jim Morrison

Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel

Bike
    '08 DR650
    I'm going to stand up and say that it iss getting excessive around the back there, and we will be rightfully kicked out if the peds have to make their way around us (this is happening particularly right outside the entrance to the locker area, keep clear of the doorway by a good metre guys)

There is undercover parking on the otherside of the parking area (by where you can come down from the science building) which is alot less used and alot more out of the way

that said, what a dick for his handling of his issues with it...

Bike
    Like Dani Pedrosa's RC211V now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bomma View Post
    we'll get kim's triad contacts to "take care of him"
    What triad? I dont know what you talking about. I only resort to diplomatic actions. we need our funding so you guys can build a nice shade for SMC bikes. oh Squiggles got anymore sausages? i'm hungry
    Don't just live to ride but ride to live.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by klyong82 View Post
    What triad? I dont know what you talking about. I only resort to diplomatic actions.
    oh yea.....what triad....... dont worry kim your secret's safe with me

Bike
    2010 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggles View Post
    I'm going to stand up and say that it is getting excessive around the back there

x2..........

Bike
    Like Dani Pedrosa's RC211V now!
    i wonder what all you boys are doing at the back there. You all better come clean or out of the closet haha
    Don't just live to ride but ride to live.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by badassbandit View Post
    Today leaving uni i went 2 get my bike down the back of the gym and see this crazy old guy ripping into the dude on the new blue vtr about this area being a pedestrian only area or sum sht anyway so afta the vtr guy left this other guy on his cbr which he dropped on sunday at the agm came round the corner and also took an earfull i was just standing having a chuckle at the old nutter.he was really getting stuck into him calling him stupid and a dick and then followed the cbr guy to make sure he left through the back enterance by this time a good crowd had gatherd so i left the old guy a nice dirty patch on the ground and bailed while he had his back turned. does anyone kno whether the old guy can kick us out in the wet?
    Don't know.

But he might be able to teach you some punctuation and grammar so I might be more inclined to read you above post - and maybe offer some relevant advice.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    a blue one
    some genius parked his yellow hyosung in the middle of the walkway to the left of the lockers (coming out) today
    I was pretty tempted to dump the thing in the garden.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiggles View Post
    I'm going to stand up and say that it iss getting excessive around the back there, and we will be rightfully kicked out if the peds have to make their way around us (this is happening particularly right outside the entrance to the locker area, keep clear of the doorway by a good metre guys)
    although i park right by the locker doors i agree...this might sound unfair but i reckon that spot should be exclusively for bigger/more expensive bikes....bikes that look like they would be stolen.....

i dnt understand y there are 2 street magics a couple of scooters etc parked back there....and those pricks are taking up a dickload of space....i mean y not just pick up the street magic n stick it is a space that a bigger bike cudnt use?!?!?!

also im pretty sure that we are fine parking there....the custodians walk past there all the time and theyre fine with us parking there....

i also get pretty peeved when people, who have nothing to do but complain, give others stick for nothing!!!! just move your old shrivelled arse over old man or you might get run over......

those guys shudda just started revving their engines when he started talking shit thats what i wudda done before i burnt off and left him with a face fulla CO

Bike
    Hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Don't know.

But he might be able to teach you some punctuation and grammar so I might be more inclined to read you above post - and maybe offer some relevant advice.
    Uh oh spaghettio: I think you meant "read your above post", not "you above post". Punctuation and grammar, what a bitch eh...?!

I do agree though that the writing skills of many UOA students' is pretty shocking, (2 years of tutoring at the place). And I am not perfect either: Did I get the apostrophe in the right place?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Macstar View Post
    Uh oh spaghettio: I think you meant "read your above post", not "you above post". Punctuation and grammar, what a bitch eh...?!

I do agree though that the writing skills of many UOA students' is pretty shocking, (2 years of tutoring at the place). And I am not perfect either: Did I get the apostrophe in the right place?
    lol keep fanning those flames isaac

and one day

its beacause thy donot realli emphasies the importince of the grammer and splelling. oh and becoz we now haf the mirakles of speel chek....now whers that speell check buttin??

Bike
    Hornet
    Good 'ol spell checkers.

Oh yeah, and sorry off topic: Nish just read Oct 07 issue of NZ Business mag, several good articles on NZ entrepreneurs that could be used in your essay.

Bike
    -
    Nah, fuck 'em. If they complain, we'll just complain right back to them that if they remove parking spaces (and good, safe ones at that -- Alfred St), then why are they surprised when we start parking all over campus?

This is exactly what people said when they ripped out Alfred St. I'm sorry, but they're going to have to accommodate us.

@Bomma: `Exclusively for bigger/more expensive bikes' -- you cheeky little shit! I'll have you know I'm required to park there, in case I need to bump start the RS

Thread Information