Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A racers caption contest.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Jimmy the Mrs will be ready for bed soon so you better give me time to put the picture up on the wall.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Walking
    "keep it to yourself but,,,
    every time I go round that corner I spit on the track to slow that Stallion behind me!"

Could I have a Riff Raff autograph instead?

Oow,, and maybe Her on the bike, in the photo!!

Bike
    I sold it
    (Craig to blonde ) ... If you pretend this is the Taupo track and the bikes go that way, well thats as far as this dude got before he binned it. Yes i know its not far!!

Or ( Jimmy bubble) Hell im the same height as both of them and im still sitting down.

Or (Jimmy bubble) I wonder if this chick gets helmet hair as bad as i do??.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Craig Shirriffs enquires.....''Holy crap! is that Cowpoos working in the hotdog stand''?

Bike
    99 RSV Matte Mille, Bus 150 & 121
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Jimmy the Mrs will be ready for bed soon so you better give me time to put the picture up on the wall.
    You need inspiration or sumthin?
    "If life gives you a shit sandwich..." someone please complete this expression

Bike
    Mid 80s superbike, Mid 00s superbike
    "Here in Fielding, the light does strange things"

Craig: "as you enter this corner, think to yourself 'How the fuck did I get here?' "

Craig: "Don't go this way"

Jimmy lookalike: "Craig, can I polish your helmet?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Ok im coming out of my closet just this one time , I too kinda have a curvy figure which makes it worse beacuse im a guy. Well the waist kinda goes in and the bum pushes out. When I was in college the girls in my year would slap me on the arse and squeeze because apparently it is firm, tight... I wear jeans
    .....if I find this as a signature Ill hunt you down, serious, capice?

Bike
    gsxr1000
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys look over there!
    Whats that! Craig mr cool guy?
    Thats the corner where I passed Jimmy and made him look silly. I passed him on my back wheel!
    HAHA, yeawe were watching you, that was so funny. Gee your so cool and fast Craig.
    Yea I know, thanks guys.
    And see that corner over there?
    Yes Craig.
    Thats where I and Sam Smith were coming out of, Jimmy was just in front of us. We were only 100 feet away from lapping him, man that was some funny shit.
    REALLY you must be so fast!
    Yea Sam was there with me, but he was cheating he had some telemetry on his bike apparently?
    It looked like something off Burt Munros Indian but cheating is cheating I guess. I think they should take his points off him for that meeting, maybe even pull his licence for a year or two, that will teach the cheating little prick.
    Yea that sucks its not fair people cheating like that especially against you Craig!
    You are so AWESOME

Bike
    L1 GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by gixerracer View Post
    Thats the corner where I passed Jimmy and made him look silly. I passed him on my back wheel!
    HAHA, yeawe were watching you, that was so funny. Gee your so cool and fast Craig.
    Yea I know, thanks guys.
    Yes Craig.
    Thats where I and Sam Smith were coming out of, Jimmy was just in front of us. We were only 100 feet away from lapping him, man that was some funny shit.
    Yea Sam was there with me, but he was cheating he had some telemetry on his bike apparently?
    It looked like something off Burt Munros Indian but cheating is cheating I guess. I think they should take his points off him for that meeting, maybe even pull his licence for a year or two, that will teach the cheating little prick.
    Yea that sucks its not fair people cheating like that especially against you Craig!
    You are so AWESOME
    your going to fit in well around here buddy... whoever the fuck you are...

Bike
    Honda NSR300 track hack
    Pffft. The lot of ya are wrong.

They are clearly all hanging around chatting about how they want to be as good a racer as Ivan.

Bike
    99 xr 250r honda, 1981 yamaha xj 750
    "yeah like' i think i just go thataway really really fast ya, you like that ya, fast ya, you want to play with my shwang ya, come to dady, peyow peyow"
    Luck is when oportunity and preparation meet

Bike
    gsxr1000
    Blog Entries
    Im that guy in the photo silly you no the one pointing with advice on the correct lines and shit its a pitty jimmy wasnt there to here me speak

Bike
    I sold it
    Quote Originally Posted by gixerracer View Post
    Yea I know, thanks guys.
    Yes Craig.
    You are so AWESOME

Wow ................... the spullings not too bad and the use of Capital Letters has me thinking another ghost writer has been typing on this thread.

And as Matt Bleck says --- Just who the hell are you

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    (Craig) Look guys, there's a toilet block way over there. You in the blue leathers, you take her over there and throw her on her back, I'll get there first (of course) 'cause I'm fast, and we can double team her........
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by skelstar View Post
    You need inspiration or sumthin?
    Nah, her and Jimmy are soul mates as seen in these photos so she was so looking forward to me winning the prize for her:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/at...7&d=1137039262

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/at...8&d=1137039262
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    (craig) You think I've got balls?!!
    White Trash is gunna need balls this big when he goes on Scrivys sidecar at the Have-a-go-day at Taupo next Sunday....

Nah seriously..............

Ok, ok, I just want the photo to prove to members of the public that you solo racers aren't really poofters, and can handle a ride on a chair........
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Thread Information