Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies' Ride November (Wellington/Wairarapa etc)

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries

Ladies' Ride November (Wellington/Wairarapa etc)

Ok gurls, been saying it was coming, and there seems to be a lot of ladies who have recently joined the ranks, so time for a chick ride/get together, what do ya reckon? I was going to PM everyone after the last one, but figured, stuff it, too many, not enough time, so here's a thread instead.

Soooo, how about we meet at Rimutex 10am Saturday 10th November, depart 10:20ish, stop top of the hill to pick up the Rapa chicks and re-group, maybe have a coffee to support the dudes in the Café etc. From there we can go off and have some lunch, a goss and then a ride further afield for those who are keen. Maybe some shopping for the boys who always insist they should come?....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMkeBKN8DHI[/YOUTUBE]

This is all flexible of course, weather permitting etc, happy to change to Sunday or another day if that is the general consensus etc. My thoughts on venue for lunch ATM are either the old Fush (whatever it's called now) in Martinborough or Wild Oats in Carterton, any other suggestions, thinking parking/numbers/sun etc.
    So who's keen? Calender here, please pop your name in there if you're planning on coming along
    Edit: just to clarify, this ride is for all levels of confidence and skill, we all look after each other and make sure everyone gets where we are going.

Bike
    Hornet 900
    I just want to clarify right now, I do not partake in such ladies shopping, dressing 'n' shit.

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bugger Trudie that the weekend ride to gissy so have to count me out

have a good one though guys & hope another one gets organised before the end of summer huh
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendog View Post
    I just want to clarify right now, I do not partake in such ladies shopping, dressing 'n' shit.
    hmmm really Nigel I thought you was getting to be an expert at it now

never mind your secret is safe with us

Bike
    Suzuki AN125 Scooter, Honda scooter
    I'm keen BUT... my first grandchild is due Nov 5, so my daughter may be needing me around then, as I may be called upon if she goes into labour.

Bike
    '10 R1, '07 ZX14
    If finances and time permits, I would love to come down from the Bay to join you ladies. Dragonfly and I get to ride together regularly up here, and when we do its really cool to be out with another chick. A bit of a hike for me but Im really used to long distance commuting (regularly ride to Whangarei, just have to go in the other direction, easy). Hopefully we can get more than one Ladies ride organised this year in the North Island, that would be cool. Oh and for the record I dont have a problem with the boys tagging along, so long as they all play tale end charlie (they could hold hands n stuff )
    View my new blog at www.girlybikes.blogspot.com
    Perfection is not something you should ever attain, but something to always strive for. For if we actually achieve our idea of perfection, is it then any longer perfect?

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Sounds cool Unit, be great to have you gals along!! Will definitely organise another, probably early in the new year.
    Chanceyy, next time eh hun!!
    MF, that sounds like a fair call really, be great to catch up with you if you can make it!

Just thought I'd add this too, lol.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYD_HsEZV9o[/YOUTUBE]

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post
    Sounds cool Unit, be great to have you gals along!! Will definitely organise another, probably early in the new year.
    Chanceyy, next time eh hun!!
    MF, that sounds like a fair call really, be great to catch up with you if you can make it!

Just thought I'd add this too, lol.
    for sure girl .. been a while since we caught up .. will look forward to it

Bike
    GSF250
    Yay! I am keen. Date is fine with me... and I have no objections to going to the Fush or Wild Oats. Will hope for weather than. And will have to let the other rapa chick know about it too.
    " It appears that the website has become alive. This happens to computers and robots sometimes. Am I scared of a stupid computer? Please. The computer should be scared of me."

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Yay! I am keen. Date is fine with me... and I have no objections to going to the Fush or Wild Oats. Will hope for weather than. And will have to let the other rapa chick know about it too.
    Thanks doll, (you know what for )Yep, get that other Rapa chic out on her bike!!

heres the calender entry too gals.

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 1050
    I'm free...

"...You're gonna have to face it, your dick needs a rub" Robert Palmer "Addicted to Love"

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ceebie13 View Post
    I'm free...
    We already knew that......

Bike
    Triumph Tiger 1050
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post
    We already knew that......
    hehehe..... but it's what you don't know that counts aye?

"...You're gonna have to face it, your dick needs a rub" Robert Palmer "Addicted to Love"

Bike
    2007, Honda CBR600RR
    Saturdays perfect for a ride and bring on summer

Bike
    Ducati Monster 821
    eh rats, I can only come if it's on a Sunday or Softball is cancelled. If either happens then I'll be there
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be quoted out of context, then used against you.

Thread Information