Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of biker are you?

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    fighter as i speckted
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    I just lost count
    Muscle Motorhead, ideal bike a Suzuki 1200 (judging by the picture I think they mean a GSX?)

The real problem for me was question 4, it wasnt multi choice and I wanted to tick all the catgories.

For the record Qkkid was in my bed, not the other way round

Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    Pumba is a wise man.

Mine reply

Quote Originally Posted by Quiz
    You are a Rossi Rev Head ...longing to get your knee down on a sports bike! A brave biker, speed, power and image are the most important things to you when looking for a bike. An expensive hobby, you live and breathe superbikes, looking up to the world-class riders from Moto GP, World Superbikes and British Superbikes, often attending biking events and meetings. You enjoy living life on the edge and this is likely to be a final fling before settling down or an exciting way to relive your youth!

Your ideal bike : Yamaha R1

Bike
    Aprilia Tuono
    You are a Boardroom Biker ...made to take to the road on a Harley! Having reached the top of your career, you’ve earned the right to buy a Harley Davidson to escape the confines of the office. As your weekend escapism, the Harley allows you to get out of the house and onto the open road. Willing to buy branded accessories to accompany your bike, image is everything to you and a Harley is the bike that best reflects this. This is no mid-life crisis; you and your Harley were made for each other!
    Your ideal bike : Harley Davidson Road King Classic

What a crock of shit.

Bike
    Muscle Motorhead for me...which is partly true I guess. I prefer naked agression on smaller capacity bikes though.

Bike
    Concours 14, S10
    You are a Bank Holiday Biker ...born to ride your touring bike into the sunset! With the wind in your hair, you’re not scared of long distances - further is better for a tourer. Happy to snatch any spare moment to get away from the stresses of work, you enjoy travelling alone or in a group and would love nothing more than to abandon all commitments for a life on the road. Being a creative sort, you are happy to modify your bike to make it as comfortable as possible for long journeys as biking isn’t a phase for you.

Your ideal bike : BMW R 1200 RT

No thanks, prefer the Kwaka. Maybe I put down the wrong eye colour?

Bike
    R6 & RGV250
    I'm a Rossi Rev Head. I'm happy with that.

Bike
    2021 DR650SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickchick View Post
    i got the same as Cols
    Me too. What a steaming pile of poo.

Bike
    I'll remember you calling me that next time we meet!!
    They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
    Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the evening,
    we will remember them

Bike
    2021 DR650SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapop View Post
    I'll remember you calling me that next time we meet!!
    Next time squeeze me from the other side -- might pop my spine back into line.

Bike
    Hyperretarded1
    Your Tribe!
    You are a Rossi Rev Head ...longing to get your knee down on a sports bike! A brave biker, speed, power and image are the most important things to you when looking for a bike. An expensive hobby, you live and breathe superbikes, looking up to the world-class riders from Moto GP, World Superbikes and British Superbikes, often attending biking events and meetings. You enjoy living life on the edge and this is likely to be a final fling before settling down or an exciting way to relive your youth!

Your ideal bike : Yamaha R1

They sure got me right!
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk!
    That'll teach you to keep your mouth shut!

Ernest Hemingway

Bike
    Boulevard, Ducati.

Well I was told....

"Your Tribe!

Your ideal bike : Yamaha R1"

Relive my youth? WTF? Im 17 for christ sake!

The underlined stuff sounds about right. (cept that fact that what im riding isnt exactly 200kph+ material....)

Dont know about an r1 though, would rather have a VTR1000SP2, but hey, the site cant read my mind.

Bike
    Hodor
    What a load of bollox recons my perfect bike is a bmw1200 tourer bulllllllllllsheet me and my S3 are quite happy thankyouverymuch

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Stupid fucken thing is full of shite!....this is what it thinks of me.... 'Your ideal bike : Harley Davidson Road King Classic'......where are my tassles?

Bike
    750 auw
    You are a useless git.....your biking ability is on par with a gorilla on roller skates. What you do know about bikes can be written on a postage stamp, and one can only hope that you use that to post your license back to the DVLA. Give up now for all our sakes.

Your ideal bike: raleigh 20

Thread Information