Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What kind of biker are you?

Bike
    A dirty black one.
    You are a Muscle Motorhead ...passionate about powerful streetfighter motorbikes. Creative and knowledgeable about motorcycles, you are willing to modify and pimp your bike to customise your most prized possession. Happy to ride alone, you’re also keen to play with other riders to show off your pride and joy!

Yep, sounds like me, just working on it yet though. To start with, I need a better bike.
    "I came into this game for the action, the excitement... go anywhere, travel light,... get in, get out,... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form."

Paved roads are just another example of wasted tax payer dollars.

Bike
    Guzzi
    Me I'm a boardroom biker with a Road King. Bloody hell. that's the last of the Harleys I'd ride.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    S1000RR
    It's being racist! Just cause I'm an azn! lol

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There was another one of these on KB some time ago, that one had more questions I think. They were probably more pertinent too. Eye colour?

Anyway last time my recommended bike was an FJR Yamaha which didn't upset me at all.

Despite the limited questions this time I score an R1200RT. That's funny because I was talking to Experience BMW this week and part of the conversation was about RTs...

(Not now thanks, I'm happy with the Honda :-)
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Had a 2007 Suzuki C50T Boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
    Toaster:

You are a Boardroom Biker ...made to take to the road on a Harley! Having reached the top of your career, you’ve earned the right to buy a Harley Davidson to escape the confines of the office. As your weekend escapism, the Harley allows you to get out of the house and onto the open road. Willing to buy branded accessories to accompany your bike, image is everything to you and a Harley is the bike that best reflects this. This is no mid-life crisis; you and your Harley were made for each other!

Your ideal bike : Harley Davidson Road King Classic

Mmmmm! Me too! 'Cept I wuz surprised to learn that "image is everything" to me and I'm not 'avin' a mid-life crisis!
    You don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks.
    Shorai Powersports batteries are very trick!

Bike
    Ducati V4S Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbear View Post
    Mmmmm! Me too! 'Cept I wuz surprised to learn that "image is everything" to me and I'm not 'avin' a mid-life crisis!
    I had my mid-life crisis early at 31 (at least I hope it was early!!). I am due for another in about 5 years I think!!

I thought the image comment was a bit strange too. Image is more something for the 15 to 25 "me generation" or metrosexuals I think

Bike
    1981 Yamaha XS650SH chop
    You are a Boardroom Biker ...made to take to the road on a Harley! Having reached the top of your career, you’ve earned the right to buy a Harley Davidson to escape the confines of the office. As your weekend escapism, the Harley allows you to get out of the house and onto the open road. Willing to buy branded accessories to accompany your bike, image is everything to you and a Harley is the bike that best reflects this. This is no mid-life crisis; you and your Harley were made for each other!

Not so sure about the top of the pile or about having a HD Road King but there you go. I'm definitely not a sports bike rider.

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    Your Ideal Bike: R1. Yet another excuse to get a 1000

Don't understand what celebrities and eye colour has to do with any of it. The only worthwhile question was what do you need your bike to do. And I needed to select 3 of those answers (speed, commuter, modifyable)

Bike
    2007 XB12R. 2000 M900S
    you are a total muppet. you should sell your bike and get a tricycle. stop using the internet. stop pissing off the rest of the world by staying inside your house.............

seriously, the internet got lazy and kicked me.

Bike
    . .
    Alas my ideal bike is a BMW R1200 and I only own a BMW R1100

Bike
    2007 Suzuki GSX1400 & 1990 Yamaha FJ1200
    Blog Entries
    hehe Boardroom biker and proud LOL
    I ask for nothing but to ride where ever the road calls

Bike
    08R6 Race bike
    Quote Originally Posted by klingon View Post
    You are a Rossi Rev Head ...longing to get your knee down on a sports bike! A brave biker, speed, power and image are the most important things to you when looking for a bike. An expensive hobby, you live and breathe superbikes, looking up to the world-class riders from Moto GP, World Superbikes and British Superbikes, often attending biking events and meetings. You enjoy living life on the edge and this is likely to be a final fling before settling down or an exciting way to relive your youth!

Your ideal bike : Yamaha R1
    I got the same but my criteria was different
    Can I scream?

Bike
    Wait for it...but don't hold your breath
    You are a Rossi Rev Head ...longing to get your knee down on a sports bike! A brave biker, speed, power and image are the most important things to you when looking for a bike. An expensive hobby, you live and breathe superbikes, looking up to the world-class riders from Moto GP, World Superbikes and British Superbikes, often attending biking events and meetings. You enjoy living life on the edge and this is likely to be a final fling before settling down or an exciting way to relive your youth!

Your ideal bike : Yamaha R1

only to true, although I'm not sure if my eyes are brown or hazel lol (i don't look in the mirror that carefully) and I love high speed and acceleration, but would modify my toy as well. I hardly recognised any celebrity names , so yeah...not the most accurate test but I'm pleased with the result lol

Bike
    2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
    Your Tribe!

Wow! This things pretty accurate

Pretty close in all aspects, except for I bought a Boulevard instead of a Harley cos the wife cant back a trailer and we dont own a Ute... LOL

Thanks for the Test

Cheers
    P38

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
    I thought the image comment was a bit strange too. Image is more something for the 15 to 25 "me generation" or metrosexuals I think
    Try calling a Harley rider a metrosexual.

Thread Information