Thread: Anyone keen for a ride out to Piha now?

Bike
    have to keep it in my gun safe.

Anyone keen for a ride out to Piha now?

Hey all

The weathers mint and Ive got today off work, just wondering if anyones keen to go for a bit of a ride out to piha.
    Never let your enemy see your emotions, for it is the one weapon they will value most.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    Motard of course
    oh man, wish i had joined up the this Forum Yesterday as I had the day off also and would have been keen for a ride out to Piha,
    Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!!

Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Blog Entries
    it's ok 0arbreaka crashed his gixxer giving it too much gas outta a corner anyways bwahahahahaha n00b...

patrick got pwned..... hes ok...but i told him he wasnt ready for a gixxer 600...and he wuldnt listen...so now...i can laugh...

Bike
    Motard of course
    lucky i didn't go then, as i probably ended up the same way.......BTW Sorry to hear
    Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post
    it's ok 0arbreaka crashed his gixxer giving it too much gas outta a corner anyways bwahahahahaha n00b...

patrick got pwned..... hes ok...but i told him he wasnt ready for a gixxer 600...and he wuldnt listen...so now...i can laugh...
    btw mark wasnt giving it to much gas, wasnt even on power band, was mid way through the corner and hit some loose gravel.

Btw Mark next time I see you Ill be doing what my 16 yr old brother did to you when you pissed him off, Ill knock you the fuck out. Your a weak lil bitch, who got knocked out by a 16yr old.
    Never let your enemy see your emotions, for it is the one weapon they will value most.

Bike
    S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post

Not funny. Almost gave you a red rep.

Quote Originally Posted by 0arbreaka View Post
    btw mark wasnt giving it to much gas, wasnt even on power band, was mid way through the corner and hit some loose gravel.

Btw Mark next time I see you Ill be doing what my 16 yr old brother did to you when you pissed him off, Ill knock you the fuck out. Your a weak lil bitch, who got knocked out by a 16yr old.
    Man are you alright? How bad is it and you?

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    2011 Kawasaki ZX-14 "Monster"
    Quote Originally Posted by 0arbreaka View Post

Sorry to hear about that dude... hope you and your bike get fixed up soon...
    There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -Clerks

Bike
    Its just some scratches, bike still rides ok, looks like everythings still reso straight. Getting everything sorted after labour weekend (bloody murphys law). Im fine, not a scratch on me(thank you Mr Alpinestars). I wasnt going very fast at all, was following a mate who was trying to get knee down so I could see how close he was getting to doing so. Happened on scenic rd in the waitakere's.

Thread Information