Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheesecutter protest ride

Bike
    squid
    Some one told me about this and it sounds good. One question though, last time I went to the domain on a weekend afternoon with the lady we had trouble finding parking for 1 car let alone 130 bikes. Admittedly this was a while ago, so what's the oil on best areas to find a park?

Bike
    bandit 1200s

Cool Hamilton

Some Hamilton Riders are meeting Saturday 10.15 am Shell Pukete (next to Waikato Yamaha) to head up together. Departing 10:30 sharp.
    Lifes Just one big ride - buckle up or hang on

Bike
    Fatbob
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    Some Hamilton Riders are meeting Saturday 10.15 am Shell Pukete (next to Waikato Yamaha) to head up together. Departing 10:30 sharp.
    eeerrr didn't we say "no dirty smelly suzukis allowed" ????

Bike
    bandit 1200s

Thumbs up Honda puke

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalAddict View Post
    eeerrr didn't we say "no dirty smelly suzukis allowed" ????
    yeah - na......
    Lifes Just one big ride - buckle up or hang on

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    91 FXR150r
    I will be there, but will bring my three kids so therefore will be in my "super dooper company hack", upside benefits are that I will have sounds, food and drinks!!

I am asuming that no one cares if I bring a cage?

G
    Om nom nom.

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo
    Have to work now which is a pain - so I wont be able to attend. Will be watching the news though so I wanna see some KB action!!!

PM me if you want to borrow my bolt cutters mwuahahaha
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary - that's what gets you."
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    '87 CR500, '10 RM144
    I need someone to get some digital footage of us riding past the cheesecutters for tv, so if anyone can.....
    Drew for Prime Minister!

www.oldskoolperformance.com

www.prospeedmc.com for parts ex U.S.A ( He's a Kiwi! )

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    I can't make the ride - the small issue of being a long way out of town but - I'll sure be there in spirit. Go for gold guys... make a big noise and make the bastards notice.
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    Gerbil DNA 180
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    I'll stop for ten minutes at the servo at Sylvia Park - on the main Mt Wellington Highway, just efore the motorway ramp, to collect anyone who wants.
    You mean the one next to the Burger King?
    "People are stupid ... almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true ... they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so all are easier to fool." -- Wizard's First Rule

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Thyat's the one. But I'll be there from 10 to 11 till 11, cos I've got to pick up the loudhailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    Gerbil DNA 180
    Thyat's the one. But I'll be there from 10 to 11 till 11, cos I've got to pick up the loudhailer.
    I'll try to be there.
    "People are stupid ... almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true ... they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so all are easier to fool." -- Wizard's First Rule

Bike
    Nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by maha man View Post
    Leaving here at 10 Duck that is mad, so see ya about 25 mins later at the Silverdale BP
    Jacs and I will meet you all at the BP as well (probably be there from about 10:15 or so...). The Stranger, Tide and a few others may meet there to.
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl View Post
    I will be there, but will bring my three kids so therefore will be in my "super dooper company hack", upside benefits are that I will have sounds, food and drinks!!

I am asuming that no one cares if I bring a cage?

G
    Cool. Bring enough food for me and roundboy too will ya.

Ta love.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Meh. I can't keep up with this. It's back to 11. Rolling out at quarter past.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Thread Information