Page 101 of 324 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4854

Thread: Manawatu Friday Night Ride. (Be there or be in the square).

Bike
    Concours 14
    I should be up for a ride tonight, might take Monies VFR out since she cant ride at the mo. If no one has any better sugestions we could go Halcombe hill then back over vinager hill and to fielding for refreshment

Bike
    GSXR750G Daytona 955 Tiger DR650 ZRX1200
    I'm unsure at this stage, could be a plan though!

Bike
    2013 ZX14R SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanie View Post
    I should be up for a ride tonight, might take Monies VFR out since she cant ride at the mo. If no one has any better sugestions we could go Halcombe hill then back over vinager hill and to fielding for refreshment
    GRRR! You would have to pick the one night i'm not gonna be there to suggest V. Hill!! lol.

Bike
    '14 Multistrada 1200S
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NZsarge View Post
    GRRR! You would have to pick the one night i'm not gonna be there to suggest V. Hill!! lol.
    LETS DO IT TWICE!!

heh
    F M S

Bike
    Suzuki Bandit
    I'm resting me ass for the 1000ker 2moro otherwise I'd be keen

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rottiguy View Post
    likely excuse, tell the truth, you havent got permission from mummy have you?

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Catch up with ya ya next time dude. Have a goody and safe one tomorrow ah.

Bike
    Suzuki Bandit
    Mummy figured out many years ago I don't ask for permission so no point giving it.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
    likely excuse, tell the truth, you havent got permission from mummy have you?
    Sweet mate will be good to see you on the new beastie

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Catch up with ya ya next time dude. Have a goody and safe one tomorrow ah.

Bike
    05 Honda VFR 800
    Blog Entries
    they left me behind ... well thats ok i am having a drink or 2 meanie wont know as i can say it is the drugs hahaha anyway am feeling a bit better still sore .. but wont be back on the bike for another 2 weeks .then look out...
    LITTLE BLUE HONDA

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    9 bikes showed up. 3 had pillions. Did Halcombe Hill then Vineger Hill. Ended up at Murry's. Banged into a few old airforce cobbers, it was nice to catch up. Turns out "Half" is racing in the post classics at Taupo on Sunday.

Going to have serious attemped at shaking off this cold so no riding this weekend.

Bike
    07 GIXXER 75OOOHHHH
    Was good tiki tour,bailed when we did as 1)Low on gas,2)got bloody cold mits,someone forgot to tell the weather god it is summer,and don't need winter gloves(not got any lol)and polyprop gloves were hiding(in other pocket of jacket doh).
    Hello officer put it on my tab

Don't steal the government hates competition.

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    Mummy figured out many years ago I don't ask for permission so no point giving it.

Sweet mate will be good to see you on the new beastie
    I work on the theory it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Monie View Post
    they left me behind ... well thats ok i am having a drink or 2 meanie wont know as i can say it is the drugs hahaha anyway am feeling a bit better still sore .. but wont be back on the bike for another 2 weeks .then look out...
    not very good at keeping secrets there. hope your all good for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    9 bikes showed up. 3 had pillions. Did Halcombe Hill then Vineger Hill. Ended up at Murry's. Banged into a few old airforce cobbers, it was nice to catch up. Turns out "Half" is racing in the post classics at Taupo on Sunday.

Going to have serious attemped at shaking off this cold so no riding this weekend.
    on ya. fair bit of that going round. probably doesnt help riding round in this cold weather.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot slow View Post
    Was good tiki tour,bailed when we did as 1)Low on gas,2)got bloody cold mits,someone forgot to tell the weather god it is summer,and don't need winter gloves(not got any lol)and polyprop gloves were hiding(in other pocket of jacket doh).
    Yep. The hail on halcombe hill was a nice touch.seems to be a trend occuring on the friday night rides that involves me getting very wet.
    Fined up a little on vinegar hill which is always a good road. Were you around for the police incident? For once I didnt get a ticket. It was pretty funny.

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    mint ride. 9 bikes. up halcombe hill the weather was not playing ball and got a bit of hail just to make things more interesting. Main roading it to get to vinegar hill come across Mr Police. Radar detector did its job and followed him for a while before he pulled over and let a few of us past and then followed us into hunterville.
    All bikes made it to hunterville without a ticket but as we all regrouped in hunterville Mr Police decided to pick on a car entering hunterville. Funny as. Yod gave the friendly honda rider toot a few times and we were off to vinegar hill.

V. Hill was as good as it always is. Bit wet in places but got through it alright. Mrs C stopped for a bit to take some photos which have been added to my sig.

Into Murrys at fielding for a drink and a chat and before ya know it its nearing 10pm and we best head home. Fucking cold coming home but good night out.
    Lets hope there in 1 friday night without rain this year!

YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Bike
    '14 Multistrada 1200S
    wedges and cider was primo, so was the lil zxr going like a shower of shit down the cheltenham straight awesome

bloody hoons...i was responsible (and i was 3-up)
    F M S

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    Quote Originally Posted by yod View Post
    bloody hoons...i was responsible (and i was 3-up)
    It takes a bird to carry 3 around. check out your pic in my pics.

YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Thread Information