Page 103 of 324 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4854

Thread: Manawatu Friday Night Ride. (Be there or be in the square).

Bike
    '14 Multistrada 1200S
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    If the weather is fine I might come out. These a round the block kind of cruise? I aint interested in any high speed racing.
    how you ride is up to you
    F M S

Bike
    Suzuki Bandit
    Is it meeting at the ashurst mobil as per lately ? 6pm or something

Bike
    Out of control Firestorm
    What do you guys get up to on these rides? Do you travel far or late at night?( as in real late) It's just that I'm waiting on some new bike gear (pants, boots and pack) so I aint exactly properly kitted out yet.

And the way things seem to be going at ANZA I might be waiting a while for my pack to arrive, knew I should have got it from City Honda as it only took them less then 2 days to get the brackets and rack.
    As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death
    Γύρος στη νίκη

Bike
    Suzuki Bandit
    used to be about 1.5 hours and then stop at a cafe for a coffee and what not but don't know what gets organized these days

Bike
    Out of control Firestorm
    Quote Originally Posted by rottiguy View Post
    used to be about 1.5 hours and then stop at a cafe for a coffee and what not but don't know what gets organized these days
    Sounds pretty fun and cruisy. Haven't done any rides with anybody since the Helecopter fundraiser swim so I'm wanting to get old Hornet and myself back into shape.
    Γύρος στη νίκη

Bike
    Suzuki Bandit
    a few of us have just done the capital 1000k so anything less then 15hours in the saddle should be a dawdle

Bike
    2008 GSX750F
    Quote Originally Posted by road king View Post
    im out for this friday and probly the next few after that.
    a truck decided he didnt want to give way to me on a roundabout
    Oh no not good, are you ok??
    How is your bike?? I have a 2002 GSX 250 for sale
    If you can't be good, be good at it
    Live is too short, live it to the fullest

Bike
    2008 GSX750F
    What do you guys get up to on these rides? Do you travel far or late at night?( as in real late) It's just that I'm waiting on some new bike gear (pants, boots and pack) so I aint exactly properly kitted out yet.

And the way things seem to be going at ANZA I might be waiting a while for my pack to arrive, knew I should have got it from City Honda as it only took them less then 2 days to get the brackets and rack.
    It is a cruisy ride, not a race. Usually home by about 8.30-9ish

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    Is it meeting at the ashurst mobil as per lately ? 6pm or something
    yep. same time and place its been for the last 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by yod View Post
    how you ride is up to you
    never a truer word spoken. we dont need someone standing up and telling everyone how to ride.

I probably have some gear you can borrow if you want. Live about 1 min from start point (and thats if you are walking). pm me if you are keen.

Usually <100km and then talk shit and go home when you feel like it. Could be done by 830 or 1030 depending on what stories are being told.

Sounds pretty fun and cruisy. Haven't done any rides with anybody since the Helecopter fundraiser swim so I'm wanting to get old Hornet and myself back into shape.
    Cant actually remember you. You should come along and make yourself known. Pretty good group but some of the yokels wont be there this week.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarnz View Post
    You brought that new bike yet?

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    Concours 14

The rides were set up as a cruisy easy ride to catch up with each other at the end of the week. Normaly leaving Ashhurst Mobil between 6 and 6.30 on a Friday night and lasting about an hour or sometimes a little longer. Finish at a bar or cafe somewhere that serves coffee and wedges for a chat. I am normaly home before 9 An awesome ride for experienced as well as newbies, nobody gives a toss how well or crap you ride as long as you dont do anything stupid that puts others at risk. Turn up, youll love it.
    Wont be there this week myself, im off to big boys toys in the big smoke

Bike
    2008 GSX750F
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
    You brought that new bike yet?
    Just about, just need to sell the 250cc, have just listed as 3 day auction on tardme, then give the word for new bike to be shipped from Auckland.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    a few of us have just done the capital 1000k so anything less then 15hours in the saddle should be a dawdle
    Didn't you do that last Saturday? Should be well rested for another 15hrs .

Bike
    kawasaki ZZR600
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarnz View Post
    i got away without so much as a scratch. my bike wasnt so lucky tho. but its ok. i have insurance

Bike
    2013 ZX14R SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanie View Post
    Wont be there this week myself, im off to big boys toys in the big smoke
    Yeah, bring us back the new R1 would ya...
    I'll be in for a ride this friday I reckon.

Bike
    Out of control Firestorm
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
    Cant actually remember you. You should come along and make yourself known. Pretty good group but some of the yokels wont be there this week.
    Yeah you proberly don't remember me as I only went out twice with you guys, once during a pratice before the hele ride and then the hele ride itself. I'm a quiet person so no one notices me.
    I probably have some gear you can borrow if you want. Live about 1 min from start point (and thats if you are walking). pm me if you are keen.
    I should be sweet for gear if the weather is like today. I'd just wear jeans and a bike jacket.
    Γύρος στη νίκη

Thread Information