Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324
Results 4,846 to 4,854 of 4854

Thread: Manawatu Friday Night Ride. (Be there or be in the square).

Bike
    '14 Multistrada 1200S
    Quote Originally Posted by banditrider View Post
    The Friday night rides seem to have fizzled out a bit but as Hema says, if you post up a ride you might get a bite.

CDMTC Toy Run next Saturday if you want a quiet pootle...
    The bird's going in for its spruce up tomorrow, so no pootling for me for a couple of weeks.
    F M S

Bike
    RATS & RICE
    Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by yod View Post
    The bird's going in for its spruce up tomorrow, so no pootling for me for a couple of weeks.
    Bugger well we will think of you while we do crown range and west coast tomorrow

Bike
    Hornet 250, VFR800
    Picked up the Hornet today from wellington. Probably gonna do a couple of hours in a couple doing slow stuff tmr before I think about going for proper rides. Nana'd it back from wellington. Definitely an improvement over my Yamaha Jog

Anyone got any suggestions for a big open place to practice? Or even better teach me

Bike
    '14 Multistrada 1200S
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsnbikes View Post
    Bugger well we will think of you while we do crown range and west coast tomorrow

just remember: it is NOT a sportsbike! (or did Mel convince you to take the Daytona?)

anyway, have a good one, looks to be a good day for it down there

Quote Originally Posted by TheTengTheory View Post
    Picked up the Hornet today from wellington. Probably gonna do a couple of hours in a couple doing slow stuff tmr before I think about going for proper rides. Nana'd it back from wellington. Definitely an improvement over my Yamaha Jog

Anyone got any suggestions for a big open place to practice? Or even better teach me
    Pak n Save at 6 in the morning lol? maybe the Bunnings carpark after they close?

some of the streets near me are quiet, fairly wide, sod all traffic and a good road surface - you could pootle around them without much fear of idiot drivers - there's a couple of roundabouts and cul de sacs for practicing tighter turning, etc
    https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?saddr...3,4,5,6,7&z=17
    F M S

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125

Main massey car park, I'll be out at massey today (early arvo) anyway if you want me to come take a look...
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Hornet 250, VFR800
    Hmm might take up that offer.

Can't use the PM system yet though. Think I'm abit new atm.

Isaac

Bike
    Hornet 250, VFR800
    Did over an hour of slow speed riding at Massey then a quick arvo mish through the pahiatua track and back through the gorge. Great weather. Finishing work at 230pm. Might go for a ride after. Any takers??

Bike
    09 Triumph Bonneville SE

Sounds like you may be doing ok by yourself. Old Mitre10 carpark is quite good, I did a lot of figure 8 & U turn stuff there.
    Now I really am a Bonnie girl

Bike
    2006 VFR 800
    Wanna come for a jaunt via Paihatua with me to Masterton, bro? Stop off in Eketahuna and turn back if ya want

Thread Information