• or more options of places

9 18.37%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Auck - Photo shoot 24 November

Bike
    black thing
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbuddy View Post
    grand idea, all the proposed places sound great. the big question remains, when

Good question rockbuddy, Your highness Mr BMZ2, seeing you are doing such a fine job here, how about setting the date to 24th Nov and you can post a meeting POLL with the options for the location

Anyone know where we can get in with our bikes with a Waterfall/large tree background ? or similar Lake/tree backdrop ??

Bike
    black thing
    Blog Entries
    In case you aint seen it Mrs JF and I are doing a run north this saterday, posted in the calender..

Bike
    1997 Moto Guzzi California
    Quote Originally Posted by jafar View Post
    ohhh thats low

Did they give you a trailer with the guzzi ?? or did you have to buy it seperatley ???
    Might need the trailer for myself, got a touch of " Old Prick Itis " ie buggered back, going to the doc tomorrow to get it checked. No doubt he will prescribe one of those fancy Gold Wings with the cupholder and portable barby as the best form of rest and relaxation. How could you get even a slight rise in adrenalin on one of those?

Bike
    black thing
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoKuzzi View Post
    Might need the trailer for myself, got a touch of " Old Prick Itis " ie buggered back, going to the doc tomorrow to get it checked. No doubt he will prescribe one of those fancy Gold Wings with the cupholder and portable barby as the best form of rest and relaxation. How could you get even a slight rise in adrenalin on one of those?
    Adrenalin on a wing??? Oh yeah, thats in the 3rd cupboard on the left 5th shelf... right beside the Drinks cabinet.. Wing riders only get it with injections (animaltdk is out of town at the moment aint he ?

Bike
    2012 m109r

Photo shoot set for 24 November

Ok auckland cruisers we need a place to take some great photos of our bikes , with a nice back drop, water , tree's , and a place to park the bikes away from the road.

Ok the choice is yours.So i will post up some places and we will let the poll do it's thing

date: 24th of nov

Bike
    1997 Moto Guzzi California
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyflash View Post
    Adrenalin on a wing??? Oh yeah, thats in the 3rd cupboard on the left 5th shelf... right beside the Drinks cabinet.. Wing riders only get it with injections (animaltdk is out of town at the moment aint he ?
    Yeah think it's stored beside the antidote in case of andrenalin ovredose. Wouldn't pay to get them mixed might find yourself dozing off in that armchair ride;

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Dunno how you'd do it but City bound on the NW, just at the foot of the Patiki offramp it looks spectacular in the morning. Backdrop of water, across to the bridge and Rangitoto behind that...
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    black thing
    Blog Entries
    Yep yep yep.... but where's the POLL then

Bike
    2012 m109r
    it,s up now

Bike
    black thing
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bmz2 View Post
    it,s up now
    ah magic, were you able to edit the thread and add it afterwards?

Edit... err I was thinking of more SPECIFIC locations, like Parakai Waters Edge, or Hunua Falls or Akl Waterfront Mission Bay.. so we have an idea of the location ???? mind you I probably still wont know where the hell it is :-)

Bike
    2012 m109r
    ah magic, were you able to edit the thread and add it afterwards?

Edit... err I was thinking of more SPECIFIC locations, like Parakai Waters Edge, or Hunua Falls or Akl Waterfront Mission Bay.. so we have an idea of the location ???? mind you I probably still wont know where the hell it is :-)
    the poll has votes on it , but let it run ,we will come up with photo area's to take photo's. but if we get an area lest we can search for the best place in the area to take some photo's

Bike
    black thing
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bmz2 View Post
    the poll has votes on it , but let it run ,we will come up with photo area's to take photo's. but if we get an area lest we can search for the best place in the area to take some photo's
    Too true, actually the photo shoot doesnt even have to be part of a ride, it could be the main event, so somewhere central might make it easier for many to attend.. with a possability of a ride after or whatever,

Bike
    2012 m109r
    Too true, actually the photo shoot doesnt even have to be part of a ride, it could be the main event, so somewhere central might make it easier for many to attend.. with a possability of a ride after or whatever,
    Agree the photo shoot will take sometime to do , more bikes the better

Bike
    04 dyna super glide, red rocket
    old mangere bridge on a sunny day would be awsum, looking ova the harbour, i got a couple f awsum photos from there.......

Bike
    black thing
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mandl View Post
    old mangere bridge on a sunny day would be awsum, looking ova the harbour, i got a couple f awsum photos from there.......
    Cool, post a sample then mandl....

Thread Information