Thread: GSF 250 Bandit Front Forks

Bike
    A Red German one.

GSF 250 Bandit Front Forks

Has anyone ever replaced the oil in the front forks of a 95 Bandit 250. If so Is there a drain bung inthe bottom and what grade of oil did you use. A mate of mine did his 750 Honda and used ATF oil. Any help is greatly appriciaed as always. Thanks

"No matter what bike you ride. It's all the same wind in your face"

Bike
    Kawasaki
    Quote Originally Posted by boman View Post
    Has anyone ever replaced the oil in the front forks of a 95 Bandit 250. If so Is there a drain bung inthe bottom and what grade of oil did you use. A mate of mine did his 750 Honda and used ATF oil. Any help is greatly appriciaed as always. Thanks
    ATF oil can work , but its best to do it right , I used to go down to auckland library and get the manual out of the tech department and photocopy the bits needed, you need to get the oil weight and the oil measurement in ml and mm
    , the mm measurement is measuring the air gap at the top of the fork , pays to do seals while your at it, you could always pm Robert taylor and see if he'll give you the info.
    Doing forks and brakes right is so important , listen to an old fool cause Ive had a serious accident as a youngster doing a half arsed job,

Thread Information