Thread: Millers Flat Trail Ride - 18 November 2007

Bike
    cr450 2006

Millers Flat Trail Ride - 18 November 2007

HI guys,

Shamelessly promoting this event, hope thats alright here

On this sunday we will be again holding this event. Its a huge fundraiser for our area (Our PTA and rodeo club combined to put this together) and one which is lots of fun to ride.

Entry fee for those who pre-register is adults $40, junior (under 16 who must be accompanied by an adult) $15.

This includes a supplied lunch.

Those who arrive on the day pay $50 and can buy food.

Pre-registration also puts entrants in the draw for a motocross helmet, while all who take part in the six-meet series throughout the South Island will be in the draw for a Honda motorcycle.

Those who have pre-registered will be given their lunch before leaving on the course, which they may complete as many times as they wish before about 3pm, when a free barbecue will complete the day. Those who have not yet registered may still ring Rose Johnston on 032048967, or just turn up on the day.

See ya there
    Last edited by derek450; 14th November 2007 at 10:44. Reason: Forgot to put date in title, complete newbie

Bike
    cr450 2006
    bump for the masses

Bike
    cr450 2006
    bump again

Bike
    KTM 990 Adv, Gas Gas EC300,
    I did a trail ride there last year organised by the rodeo club - one of the best I've ever been on as far as the technical challenges went. Great day and great scenery and I wrote it up and was printed in KiwiRider. Can't make this one but hope it goes well
    Don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can do - Sir Tim Wallis

Bike
    cr450 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruralman View Post
    I did a trail ride there last year organised by the rodeo club - one of the best I've ever been on as far as the technical challenges went. Great day and great scenery and I wrote it up and was printed in KiwiRider. Can't make this one but hope it goes well
    Really thats fantastic,

Its the same one, me and a bunch of other guys were in charge of marking out the track, we have worked heaps of the intermediate side of things too this time. The rodeo club out there name on it last year, this year they have decided to work with the Millers Flat PTA

Any chance you could foward me a copy of the write up you did?

Bike
    cr450 2006
    Righty, well hopefully we will see a few of you there in the morning, should be great!!!!

Thread Information