Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bucket & Motard at Slipway Brooklyn 25 Nov

Bike
    Husky TE310, 2 Buckets and a ZXR250C
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8 Jacket View Post
    I might be able to borrow some leathers and now that I own the A I might just bring it up this one time and race it before I "do it up"..... Though if it doesnt get its WOF today then it will be come a bucket racer!

I know that this info is somewhere but how much does it cost to enter? And is there anyone from around the Hutt area that could trailer the A up to the track on the 2nd?......
    Ill trailer it and the pit bike as well. Should fit it on the trailer im taking.

Sweet.
    Done.

Should have my bucket all sparkly for the buckets. (on the 2nd)

Btw Helen you can get away with wearing just road gear (even if its not zip together).

and i think AJ is probably letting the new kid wear them leathers not sure tho its up to him. (You could share )

Bike
    Goose
    Doh, fucken DOH! We wont be here, we will be in North of Waipawa (hawkes bay) next weekend. buggar!

Hey whatcha doing right now? Meet you at the riverbank with the A?.... It got its WoF ya know!
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    Doh, fucken DOH! We wont be here, we will be in North of Waipawa (hawkes bay) next weekend. buggar!

Hey whatcha doing right now? Meet you at the riverbank with the A?.... It got its WoF ya know!
    What side? Better not really got an early night! My bikes on a trailer with 3 other dirt bikes at the moment hehe, Im going to the Raetihi ripper then riding the RG back from Raetihi to get home in time to grab my bucket and head to andrews (Skunks) house and work on my bucket assuming that the bucket factory's open

Bike
    Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by quallman1234 View Post
    What side? Better not really got an early night! My bikes on a trailer with 3 other dirt bikes at the moment hehe, Im going to the Raetihi ripper then riding the RG back from Raetihi to get home in time to grab my bucket and head to andrews (Skunks) house and work on my bucket assuming that the bucket factory's open
    Raetihi eh.... I grew up just down the road in Carrot country.... Thats a decent ride on the RG.... Better be careful with the three bikes in one trailer with all the thieves in the neighbourhood, could be very tempting for them!

Bike
    Raetihi eh.... I grew up just down the road in Carrot country.... Thats a decent ride on the RG.... Better be careful with the three bikes in one trailer with all the thieves in the neighbourhood, could be very tempting for them!
    4 bikes mate.

Yeah its all locked up tho the Axel and everything and theres a massive car blocking anyone getting in our drive.

So ya going to bucket race the A? We should have some pratice on the river bank (take ya number plate off)
    Along that semi twisty thin part what goes passed the back of your flat...
    I can ride my bucket over the train bridge.
    Might have to do a runner eventdually tho! - Bucket style

Bike
    Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by quallman1234 View Post
    Might have to do a runner eventdually tho! - Bucket style
    Mate, I'm not into runners! Jeepers only dangerous twats do that.

Anyway as this thread is supposed to be about Bucket Racing and YOUR taking it off topic..... Im thinking about it but I really wanna do it up. After all, its the only bike im gona own for awhile!!!

Bike
    Hey! notice every post has a mention of bucket's in it.

So who's going to the Buckets on the 25th!

Bike
    Goose
    You could always just get of your arse and come over for a beer and talk about BUCKET RACING..... I got some more parts for the A last night from Matt....

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Well the day's racing went well in the sun. Twas the last points meeting of the year (Sully won the years club champs).

Next week 2 dec is the Endurance race which would be a fun non challenging way to start.

Turns out I don't know if I can make it now.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information