Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey you guys (and girls) out there!

Bike
    Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot slow View Post
    Also try the tato skins,and chicken/bacon kebabs.But I emphasise the steak sammy,the chips are best around.
    Yeah those kebabs are the bomb and I get to make em not eat em.
    Hear the guys on FM this morning talking about fat chefs and how they did not trust them! Well it used to be you couldn't trust a skinny one!
    My how things change; they now reckon that the fat ones are the ones that don't give a hoot about what they eat, and they are trying to make everyone else fat. Go figure!!!!!!
    Anyway, try the cheesecake too, as these are my fortae, been known for them all around the countryside, and across the seas too!
    Nothing beats a green cheesecake in Amsterdam, but now you can't do what you used to when eating at a cafe over there,
    Dedicated to my soul... no stronger than another.
    Dedicated to my life... as long as I can live it.
    Dedicated to myself... for I am no other!

Bike
    MT09 Tracer
    Cookes Hondah in Stratford have rides every 2nd tuesday night (had theirs this week), Energy Hondah are every 2nd thursday nights (next week) and tonight & every 2nd Thursday nights is a group from Caltex Elliot St (opposite McDonalds) Most meet at 5:30pm & get away before 6pm.
    Image Motorcycles have a weekend ride every month. It's in their ad in saturdays paper & tend to be longer rides mainly on sundays.
    Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow aren’t just the 4 cycles of an engine

Bike
    Betty
    Awesome thanks.
    Dedicated to my soul... no stronger than another.
    Dedicated to my life... as long as I can live it.
    Dedicated to myself... for I am no other!

Bike
    07 GIXXER 75OOOHHHH
    Keep an eye out in the Hawers star,northwest are having a run to southwards museum on sunday as well.they often advertise them in public notices with the bike shop logo,usually every month.
    Hello officer put it on my tab

Don't steal the government hates competition.

Bike
    07 GIXXER 75OOOHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazz View Post
    Anyway, try the cheesecake too, as these are my fortae, been known for them all around the countryside, and across the seas too!
    Nothing beats a green cheesecake in Amsterdam, but now you can't do what you used to when eating at a cafe over there,
    Not a real dessert fan but will try,usually too full for pudding.Will attempt it.

Also used to have a pizza called "the kiwi",had the chef make it one friday when pissed back in 1999 or so for us,was base plus a few slices of steak,3 eggs not beaten,bacon.Looked gross but nice.
    Hello officer put it on my tab

Don't steal the government hates competition.

Bike
    BMW K1200S
    Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin View Post
    tons of decent riders up your way. theres thursday rides, meet at caltex [i think?????] those are always fun. [even if my only experience is being scared half to death as a pillion!!!]
    I was behind you & Kev most of that ride & he was very well behaved, you wanna see him go 1 up
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded

Thread Information