Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Farkin insurance wan#%ers

Bike
    rg500

Talking

good too finally here u have the bike back now fully load your guns an go hunting insurence parasyte scum

Bike
    a red and blue 1 with custom art

lock n load

Quote Originally Posted by fredie View Post
    good too finally here u have the bike back now fully load your guns an go hunting insurence parasyte scum
    lock an load thanks mate take care have a good one hope to see you on the road one day

regards
    dave
    ride for freedom, ride safe, ride for me, and all the other bikers no longer able to ride

Bike

sad sad update

mu insurance runs out on the 12/03/08 got a phone call last week they do not want to offer me cover any longer as, i offended the people that worked on my accident and there lack of speed and there lack of information and not taking my offers of help into consideration, like when i offerd to pay towards costs of airfrieght, so im the big loser here as i have been declined cover by them, and as i have been declined cover other companies are looking at ripping me off AMI topped the list with a quote of $4825.00 for full cover i dont understand i was the innocent party i have a clean licence never had a ticket full licence for over 35yrs yes im 50 and the bastards are nailing me to the fence.

what are my options !!! third pary or no cover sell my custom bike and get a cheap bike i dont know im just so pissed off with everything and i mean everything
    ride for freedom, ride safe, ride for me, and all the other bikers no longer able to ride

Bike
    various
    Blog Entries
    Package insurance. House, contents, car, bike etc. All with same company. That normally get them interested.

I think there is some people on KB that deal with insurance. Have seen it mentioned before. Do a search.

Don't let them beat you!!

Good Luck

May the bridges I burn light the way.

Follow Vinny's MX racing on www.mxvinny.com

Bike
    2007 Honda VTR1000
    What a nightmare, have a look at this site and see if they can help at all.

New Zealand Insurance & Savings Ombudsman ("ISO").

http://www.iombudsman.org.nz/

With the time it took to get the bike back I am sure they can have a little bit of understanding about your situation.

I know what you mean, once you are turned down by one insurance company no one else wants to touch you no matter what the reasons are.

Only motorcyclists understand why a dog hangs his head out of a car window

Bike

broker

Quote Originally Posted by Conquiztador View Post
    Package insurance. House, contents, car, bike etc. All with same company. That normally get them interested.

I think there is some people on KB that deal with insurance. Have seen it mentioned before. Do a search.

Don't let them beat you!!

Good Luck
    i have a broker mate, i think that gives them the licence to make me broker ?? im talkin to my lawer tommorow about it, im sure fairgo or any news reporter would just love the story leading insurance company bl bla bla at least the sun will shine tommorow and i have cover until wedensday then ?????

regards

dave

Bike

nope

thanks for the idea but i went there on friday no go, you see the insurance companies pay there wages so it dosnt pay for the ISO to rock the boat

thanks anyway

by the way kiwibiker insurance is trying there best but struggleing seems they dont like custom bikes that are used and not just for show ?? i cant afford two bikes so i might have to sell up if i cant get cover, i have far too much money invested in the bike to ride naked with no insurance life really sucks and ive bin kicked in the guts and im struggling to get back up.

well and truly pissed off

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    What a nightmare, have a look at this site and see if they can help at all.

New Zealand Insurance & Savings Ombudsman ("ISO").

http://www.iombudsman.org.nz/

With the time it took to get the bike back I am sure they can have a little bit of understanding about your situation.

I know what you mean, once you are turned down by one insurance company no one else wants to touch you no matter what the reasons are.

Bike
    The world's fastest 600
    So have you stayed with NAC Dmouse and what would you say about them cause I got offered a cheap premium from them, from what you have said I should stay with who I'm with.

Thread Information