Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A bike for the girls.

Bike
    1976 Goldwing GL1000; 1989 Yamaha XT600
    Quote Originally Posted by 007XX View Post
    hehe...indeed. Saying this, it has been highlighted on a number of occasion that a bit of guidance never hurts, and us gals are as much in need of it as anyone else...

What is she riding now?
    A cage, due to an unlicensed driver in an unregistered and unwarranted car that put her in hospital for almost 16 weeks... but that is another story

She has missed having a bike and has been thinking about another one...
    If you can't be good, be good at it

Bike
    Triumph Speed Four
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    A cage, due to an unlicensed driver in an unregistered and unwarranted car that put her in hospital for almost 16 weeks... but that is another story

She has missed having a bike and has been thinking about another one...
    Oh dang! Sorry to hear about her bad experience...

But really, good for her getting back into it and all...I would very highly recommend the VTR 250, and no I'm not being biaised just because I own one! A lot of people I have spoken to (ladies and gents alike) rave on about this girl, and often say that they had never sold theirs...

Let her take one for a spin, and she will be hooked...there are so many advantages in them, I am not going to start writing about them now...

Hope she finds the perfect steed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Time to cut out the "holier/more enlightened than thou" bullshit and the "slut" comments and let people live honestly how they like providing they're not harming themselves or others in the process.

Bike
    Triumph Tripple 675 DR 650
    I would very highly recommend the VTR 250, there are so many advantages in them, I am not going to start writing about them now...

Plese do rave on about your VTR. I have been looking at a VTR as I am trying to sell my cage and return to a bike. I would be interested in the opinion of one who owns one.
    The VTR took my attention as my last bike, 27 yrs ago, was a CB400 and I loved the experience of riding with that Honda.

Thread Information