Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stoppies. My new best friend

Bike
    Too many to count
    i've done it at fairly low speed (running speed perhaps?) on a NC30 in my driveway when coming too hot into the garage

Bike
    Hornetto - No Boring Bits!, KDX200
    also done it coming into my garage. my munter flatmate moved the flattened cardboard box his oil drip is normally over, applied front brakes at wrong time, bike kept going, front felt all washy... wall, Wall! WALL!!! Stood on the back a bit more and she came to a rest, then i realised what the hell had happened, heheh.
    IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
    Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!

Bike
    rego on hold nick smith special
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by motorbyclist View Post
    i've done it at fairly low speed (running speed perhaps?) on a NC30 in my driveway when coming too hot into the garage
    I've also done it on my NC30 coming into the garage heaps but i don't really consider that as anything since it's so slow.

Yeah i wanna take a bicycle on some wet grass and get to grips with them so if it happens on road when braking hard it'll be somewhat... familiar.

Bike
    rego on hold nick smith special
    Blog Entries
    who learnt their stoppies on a bicycle first??

Bike
    Too many to count
    i learnt general riding and crashing on a small dirtbike first...

Bike
    CBR600 F2 Its a classic
    i learnt how to stunt on a bicycle 3 years ago when i was 15:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mcapshKxMY

me (blue bike) and zanda (silver bike) were the dodgy duo!

Bike
    Black/Green 2011 Daytona 675LE
    I started on BMX's when I was 10, Halfpipe and flatland freestyle from 11 on, MTBing from 13 them MotoX and a little SX (when the wife and A and E aloowed). Lots of pain, lots more fun... The best being blasting off ramps set up on the wharf in Tauranga and doing tricks into the water!

And I'm old compared to you guys. I started FMX with Luke Wara, Reese DeLieu and Tim Watson back in Wellington in 98! I was 26 back then! We even had Carey Hart come stay with the Wara's and ride, WAY before he became famous. Back then a Nac Nac was considered the GOD trick and we were getting frowned at for being dicks and doing tricks during races. Instead of racing for the win we were racing for the biggest jump. Egos ruled. I nearly got banned from The Spectro Series for ghosting my bike over the finish line table top at Wanganui.

The things guys and girls do nowadays is insane and makes up look sedate and lame!
    Parental advisory: Your kids may accidentally wake up and realize the bullshit that fills our world.

Thread Information