Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: YSS suspension brand?

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bistard View Post
    Mate it didnt help you crashed it!!!!
    I like my version of got reversed over.LOL
    Hard to stop within half the distance when a station wagon is reversing around a blind corner cause he missed a driveway.

looked better repaired.
    Still hard to believe that $28500new can turn into $19995new 6 months later.
    I blame ANZA and Bluewing Honda and im still 2 sore 2 buy a new honda ever again.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    1992 ZXR250C 2008 ZX6R
    Appropriate colour scheme you chose there sir!
    Why the hell would they drop the price that fast? they were not a very common bike to buy vs the price and availability.
    Better than the RSV oooohhhh yea!
    WHy the hell did you hit the speed bump at full noise then? shit shit shit...lol just kidding man... what a shit thing to happen so close to your big day!!!
    How long were you in the dog box for? Obviously led to the sale of the thing?
    I would feel very crappy after someting like that.
    One of the main reasons why I could never put my furby on the back... it wouldnt shut up and it would freak me out!
    holding the line...

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steelestring View Post
    Appropriate colour scheme you chose there sir!
    Why the hell would they drop the price that fast? they were not a very common bike to buy vs the price and availability.
    Better than the RSV oooohhhh yea!
    WHy the hell did you hit the speed bump at full noise then? shit shit shit...lol just kidding man... what a shit thing to happen so close to your big day!!!
    How long were you in the dog box for? Obviously led to the sale of the thing?
    I would feel very crappy after someting like that.
    One of the main reasons why I could never put my furby on the back... it wouldnt shut up and it would freak me out!
    I think sp2 was due out and there was still quite a few sp1s at Blue Wing and they all went to ANZA and the price was dumped.From what I found out some Honda dealerships ended up with shop stock that took a price dump when ANZA listed them at 19995.I ended up getting 14.5 for a bike that owed me 31 with the extras on it.Not good value for 14months.Has put me off buying new hondas for life.

Was doing about 20-30 over speed bump but the front lifted so I lent forward just as the rear hit hump and bounced.Wife tryed flying followed by mid air running then splat.

Define Dog Box?????
    i must commend her for not breaking the indicators off during dismount.Shes a hard lady with good sence of humour after all look who she married.

Bike
    1992 ZXR250C 2008 ZX6R
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy1200 View Post
    I think sp2 was due out and there was still quite a few sp1s at Blue Wing and they all went to ANZA and the price was dumped.From what I found out some Honda dealerships ended up with shop stock that took a price dump when ANZA listed them at 19995.I ended up getting 14.5 for a bike that owed me 31 with the extras on it.Not good value for 14months.Has put me off buying new hondas for life.

Was doing about 20-30 over speed bump but the front lifted so I lent forward just as the rear hit hump and bounced.Wife tryed flying followed by mid air running then splat.

Define Dog Box?????
    i must commend her for not breaking the indicators off during dismount.Shes a hard lady with good sence of humour after all look who she married.
    BAd bad honda!!!!
    Dam gutted! they stiffed you then!
    Dog box my man..... lots of cleaning and cooking... no beers or anything after dinner
    holding the line...

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steelestring View Post
    BAd bad honda!!!!
    Dam gutted! they stiffed you then!
    Dog box my man..... lots of cleaning and cooking... no beers or anything after dinner
    Still not following you.I wear the pants in my house(when my wifes not around).

Bike
    1992 ZXR250C 2008 ZX6R
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy1200 View Post
    Still not following you.I wear the pants in my house(when my wifes not around).
    Hahaha nice one dude She is your wife you must have done something right she is a good one.. nobody likes broken indicators :]
    holding the line...

Bike
    GSXR450
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Taylor View Post
    Actually I disagee about Penske quality, its right up there as a very well built product with excellent materials. There are some things they do that are better than Ohlins.

Its great to have Shaun Harris representing Ohlins / Race Tech because of his legendary setup skills and to interface to customers who may struggle with our ''mumbojumbo techspeak''!!!!

PENSKE QUALITY

I made a bad post when I said lack of Quality Re Penske, the Lack of Quality, was all my own doing, I started to bring them into NZ when I was ( And still are) a total Medical head case!!!! And my abillity to deal with customers etc at that time was NOT GOOD at all.

PS, thanks for the Plug Robert
    I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots! ALBERT EINSTEIN

Thread Information