Thread: Biker friendly Accommodation south island.

Bike
    2014 Yamaha FJR1300

Biker friendly Accommodation south island.

Hi guys
    Looking for accommodation you guys have used and can reccommend at the following locations. Takaka,Motueka,Greymouth and Westport and around the Rangiora area before we hit Arthurs. Something lower priced,tidy and not trashy and maybe do a good feed as well for 7 bikers over the easter weekend.

Many thanks
    Gezza
    Of all the things I've lost, my mind is the one I miss the most.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezza View Post
    Hi guys
    Looking for accommodation you guys have used and can reccommend at the following locations. Takaka,Motueka,Greymouth and Westport and around the Rangiora area before we hit Arthurs. Something lower priced,tidy and not trashy and maybe do a good feed as well for 7 bikers over the easter weekend.

Many thanks
    Gezza
    hutt valley motor camp, bear in mind the current ferry service will leave you in the lower north waiting for several days, or quiting and going back home.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    It may be whatever you can find now, accommodation can be difficult to find in small towns. Have a great trip!

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezza View Post
    Hi guys

Many thanks
    Gezza
    Union is pretty old school basic biker friendly value for money price point and might have that much acom
    only places that fit that at upper ish end will be Paroa or recreation hotel in Greymouth but it might be a push finding acom this time of year
    but if you cant get in those try sundowner and or apostles but these are only accom only.
    The others like Ashley or copthorn are overseas tourist oriented small feed.
    not sure westport but we only ever did bella vista?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information