Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: So: are KB women bitches?

Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Its ok to come out of the kitchen if we have finished cooking the eggs mate! There are always lots of other chores to do
    right you are ken, i always for get the details!!!
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    I'm fairly sure that this has been discussed to some extent before that the general female population of motorcycle riders are fairly independent women who don't take too much shit and don't suffer fools lightly. This however gets up some people's noses and we all get tarred with the same brush as "militant hairy lesbian feminist types" (or something to that extent). I take offense at having the feminist title chucked at me like it's a bad thing, as my profile says, look it up, I think most women would have to admit they are feminists to some degree and it is only used as a derogatory term by those who either don't know anything about it or believe that women should still be in the kitchen, chained between the sink and the bedroom and spitting out children all over the place. As this is a forum for people who ride motorcycles, most women on here who do that would take offense at being told that their place is not on a motorcycle and to get back to the kitchen! (I know most of you say it as a joke, but some don't!!)

OK, my view on the nymph person was that I honestly thought she was one of the guy's female persona's, we have seen this several times, rather funny actually, especially when it's discovered that several of the guys have been throwing themselves at another male.... now that I know she's real, I don't give a shit what she does.
    Rant over, deep breaths.

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post
    OK, my view on the nymph person was that I honestly thought she was one of the guy's female persona's, we have seen this several times, rather funny actually, especially when it's discovered that several of the guys have been throwing themselves at another male.... now that I know she's real, I don't give a shit what she does.
    Rant over, deep breaths.
    well I honestly turned up expecting to find Finn in a frock and padded bra...

Bring on the militant hairy lesbian feminist lynch mobs ! ! !

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary - that's what gets you."
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    A black one
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickchick View Post
    Maybe I have a different view on life as I don't find someone that knows what they want and just ask outright for it irritating. Confident to the point of arrogant but not irritating.
    Totally fair point. Same with Mom and NC, really.
    On the other hand, I think a fair few folk find the 'bimbette' window dressing and sexual allusions annoying, not necessary the part where someone is direct and asks for what they want. Though of course I may be wrong; past my bed time, y'know.
    Maybe it's because it can appear like a crude and cliched use of sex and pandering to male fantasies (btw, I'm being general here) rather than relating to folk in a straight forward way as equals.

I've noticed similar things in some of the male-dominated sports I've been part of.

FWIW I do agree that it's really up to people what they want to do, and how they want to be seen. I'm just being honest in admitting that it can rankle with me, even so.

Good night, New Zealand... zzzz.
    The world is my oxter

Bike
    A black one
    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Dan View Post
    well I honestly turned up expecting to find Finn in a frock and padded bra...
    Poor Dan... were you dreadfully disappointed?
    The world is my oxter

Bike
    04 R6
    Quote Originally Posted by jazbug5 View Post
    find newbies who flash their cleavage and openly tout for male company and a spot on a pillion seat so irritating?
    probably the same reason people who break there backs working 12 hours every day, 6 days a week to buy there bike get irritated when some rich kids daddy buys them an RS250 for christmas

meh, who knows

Bike
    77' CB750 Cafe Racer, 2009 Z750
    How many new friends and acquaintances has she made by doing that? If it was a guy who was posing on his bike in a tight tee on a thread about looking for female bikers to ride out with would you all be upset about it? Some of the guys would think he was a bit of a ponce but would probably just have a snigger and move on. Who's going to get the most out of it? And who else really cares.

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by jazbug5 View Post
    Poor Dan... were you dreadfully disappointed?
    Im still waiting for the large scale staged set up to be honest...
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary - that's what gets you."
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    2001 RC46
    Blog Entries
    Well, I took a leisurely lunch (100 minutes), and I've returned to find that apparently the KiwiBiker Adjudication Committee hasn't yet ruled on whether KB women are bitches or not.

Will someone please toss a freakin' coin or summat?!?

Here you go: Heads=bitches, Tails=ho's
    (hoes?hose?hoze?)

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by vifferman View Post
    Well, I took a leisurely lunch (100 minutes), and I've returned to find that apparently the KiwiBiker Adjudication Committee hasn't yet ruled on whether KB women are bitches or not.

Will someone please toss a freakin' coin or summat?!?

Here you go: Heads=bitches, Tails=ho's
    (hoes?hose?hoze?)
    There was a brief moment where the possibility of Finn having had a sex change was touched upon... I think now we are just waiting for the militant hairy lesbians...
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    2005 Yamaha Scorpio 225
    No nympho hairy lesbian here for sure. I Have only seen the person you are refering to in real life.She seems like a person looking to make new freinds nothing more or less really.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog;
    deep breaths.
    Hey I beat The Hitcher to a typo - there is a 's' missing between the a & t.

Bike
    2005 FZS1000 "Tasha"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickchick View Post
    ..........I don't find someone that knows what they want and just ask outright for it irritating. Confident to the point of arrogant but not irritating.
    ahhhhhhhh - thinking thru my own 'reaction' [interesting topic, Jazzbug thanks!] ......... because i sincerely believe that what people choose to do with their own plumbing is their own affair [no pun intended ]...

so it's highly unlikely to be the sexual blatancy here that offends me - ie the 'asking' for it .......... because i truly believe she's entitled to do that if she has to ............

- i think it's most probably the crude use of her gender to manipulate the easily-led whilst DENYING she's asking ......
    .... that and, of course, disappointment at the sheer willingness of the easily-led to do their thinking with their 'other' head.

i'm also mildly irritated with her assumption they'll swallow, without blinking, her later implication that being academically-qualified and being sexually-manipulative are somehow mutually-exclusive............. [which is obviously a total nonsense for people of EITHER gender ]

what the heck
    this sort of thread always seems to turn men and women into stereotypes IRRESPECTIVE of the content of their subsequent posts -
    it makes focus fall on what's between their legs [and i AIN'T talking bikes, buddy ] instead of what's in their heads and hearts ............... and it drags us ALL down with her into the primordeal slime

*sigh* especially disappointing at the start of a new year --- i mean, umpty-ump thousands of years of civilization culminating in yet ANOTHER 'xx kiss kiss' thread?

sheesh it's sad........

ok - yes, you are right ....... i'm just REALLY disappointed it was just another boring 'look-at-me' thread and not the beginning of our very own KB Rocky Horror Picture Show .........
    ... ...

Grass wedges its way between the closest blocks of marble and it brings them down. This power of feeble life which can creep in anywhere is greater than that of the mighty behind their cannons....... - Honore de Balzac

Bike
    Triumph
    Well I'm just straight BIARCH!!!! Have been known to get off my bike and get about in a low cut top withy riding leathers at times but I really dont give a toss what others think about it.Im on my own journey and if I choose for someone to come along on the ride then LUCKY them! Each to their own and live and let live!!
    <span style=font-family: Century Gothic><font size=4><font color=DarkOrchid>Live and let live</font></font></span>

Bike
    2005 FZS1000 "Tasha"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post
    ..........................OK, my view on the nymph person was that I honestly thought she was one of the guy's female persona's, we have seen this several times, rather funny actually, especially when it's discovered that several of the guys have been throwing themselves at another male.... now that I know she's real, I don't give a shit what she does.
    Rant over, deep breaths.

wat she said!!

nice one
    ... ...

Grass wedges its way between the closest blocks of marble and it brings them down. This power of feeble life which can creep in anywhere is greater than that of the mighty behind their cannons....... - Honore de Balzac

Thread Information