Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: So: are KB women bitches?

Bike
    none
    Hmm... I wonder if any of this will make it into her thesis paper for her job training?

Sever
    Now and forever
    you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
    see her, you'll never free her
    you must surrender it all
    And give life to me again
    Disturbed - Inside the Fire

Quote Originally Posted by maha man View Post
    Can someone teach me how to ride like a girl?....bitch? or whatever? Reckon it would be slightly arrousing....

Where were you on the 31st....fuck all that Nymhpo shit..you missed the pole dancer...
    pole dancer??? where the hell was i?
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master View Post
    pole dancer??? where the hell was i?
    Probably dancing with your own pole.

Sever
    Now and forever
    you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
    see her, you'll never free her
    you must surrender it all
    And give life to me again
    Disturbed - Inside the Fire

or hxc/indys pole, that was fun!
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    Probably because for many of us we gained the respect of our fellow motorcycling males by being ourselves and genuinely interested in bikes and talking about them. We kinda had to fight the stereotype that you were either a butch lesbian if you rode, or that if you were a pretty thing then your place was on the back. I guess girls that come on here flaunting their tits and wanting a backseat ride just throw us back into the dark ages.
    Well said girl, you may be supprised how many will agree with you. I for one do.
    Just as many BASTARDS on site as bitches.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by jazbug5 View Post
    Hmm. Perhaps I should clarify.

What I meant was, why is it that so many of us (and I'm afraid I include myself here to an extent) find newbies who flash their cleavage and openly tout for male company and a spot on a pillion seat so irritating?
    I don't mean are women on KB actually 'bitches' per se- just that that was implied by those who support the approach.

Edit: and I imagine that the same sort of thing happens in general in Meatspace, too- but perhaps people are more inclined to have a pop online rather than bitch behind someone's back.
    Meh, I'm too old to care - and I've got CB anyway, my own nympho.....
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6
    Probably because for many of us we gained the respect of our fellow motorcycling males by being ourselves and genuinely interested in bikes and talking about them. We kinda had to fight the stereotype that you were either a butch lesbian if you rode, or that if you were a pretty thing then your place was on the back. I guess girls that come on here flaunting their tits and wanting a backseat ride just throw us back into the dark ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post

Nothing more to say than that really! Genius!
    well said Riff Raff ..

agree with mrs KD too
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    2005 Triumph Bonneville T100, Vespa

Wink Blinking eck

Hey dudes and Dudess's

At the end of the day, those people (male or female) who openely flaunt themselves shameslessly, everybody inwardly laughs at them, these folk should save all that stuff, for one person in their lives, and be a totally in your face nymph with them. I dont think a bloke would really like their chick to go on show all the time, and theres something to be said for tantalising someone with chat, good fun, and a bit of a side to them as well.

Most of us are confident in ourselves that we dont have to behave like that, but it is each to their own I guess, just they had better watch it if ever they try to hit on my man.............

Me, I am the Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies, (the bit where she strips for Arnie....!) and I save it all for that special dude....... (he knows who he is). and he gets plenty of attention dont you ?

Attention seekers, thats all they are.......the should put their thoughts into branding something and selling it, they'd make a friggin fortune.

And anyway, boys, (for those pathetic .."wanting to get a prehistoric reaction to....get back in the kitchen).... you should get your own arse in the kitchen and cook for a change, as I personally, and know 99% of chicks, think a man who is a whizz in the kitchen, is well horney

Anyway, us biker chicks dont really give one do we girls, as we know we are the rreal hot stuff, not back seat showoffs. Having said that when I was in the IOM, I was a pillion at the time, and had nothing under my leather jacket, and almost did the "Show us Your Tits" bit, but shy'd off.

For the record, mine are coming out once only at the March Hare....if I get the guts, and I get to the gym!!

Coi for now amigo's and I have more important stuff to worry about, like getting a footpeg for my bonny and strimming my front disc break.....

See you cool dudes at Waitaki on 11th 12th January..............
    "I'm gunna hug ya, and squeeze ya, and call ya George!" "Spread the smile and watch it come back at cha" x

Thank you to those who came to the Garstonian Rally 2009, heads up for the 2010 Rally.......

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by woodybee View Post
    Hey dudes and Dudess's
    You have heard the description of "lady" then
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    nun
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    You have heard the description of "lady" then
    She's obviously the 'butch' one in the relationship.

:slap:

Bike
    nun
    jandals, slippers, boots, trainers, shoes.. different strokes for different folks.

:slap:

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Um.....

So....

Once we decide some wimmin are bitches.... (cos they are - us fat old blokes can tell)

Do we get to decide if most of the men are bastards (because they are)

In fact - lets just admit that everyone elase fails miserably to live up to our own high standards (ah hem).....

Of course, 'taste' comes into it, we all have the morals of rats but some of us choose to hide it a little better ;-)

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by woodybee View Post
    Coi for now amigo's and I have more important stuff to worry about,

That aint how you spell "ciao".
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Meh, I'm too old to care - and I've got CB anyway, my own nympho.....
    Nobody likes a showoff. Or a cop. Mostly.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    Triumph Sprint
    Im a certified Bitch when I want to be........
    I dont give a flying $%&#$ about what people say, wear or post.
    I come here to ride.
    I also make my judgements in person.
    I meet her she likes bikes.
    End of story.

Im sure theres women on here who have banged multiple guys on this site............

I also dont care about them.
    --------------------------------------------------------

ANSWER = ID RATHER BE RIDING!
    ------------------------------------------------------

Thread Information