Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So: are KB women bitches?

Bike
    A black one

So: are KB women bitches?

Serious question, or at least a subject that deserves some serious debate. (Ah.. who am I kidding this is KB!)

Been thinking about this over the last few days; while a certain 'nympho' was making her debut on KB, a similar drama was playing out on another UK forum I occasionally frequent. There, a girl posted a stream of pictures she had taken of herself in fairly provocative, revealing poses, got a lot of attention and then was then joined by another girl who wanted everyone to know that she was a hobby pole dancer, and possibly interested in some girl-on-girl action. Cue much attention, obviously. What was interesting was that the critics there were also all male- mainly accusing them of sad attention whoring and yawnsomeness. This may be because there are fewer women on there- or that they've seen it all before. Who knows?

Now, here on KB I *think* that it was mainly women that had a problem with nympho's approach, and historically (because let's not forget, this really ain't a new thing) there's been a similar reaction. Then guys jump in and immediately accuse the women who are critical of suffering from sour grapes (and other tired cliches) - and, surprise, surprise, the girl herself will apologise for being so damned hot that she's upset the hairy lesbians.

Now, I don't honestly think that jealousy is what is behind the irritation for many of us, though I'm fully prepared to believe that there's some wrong on the side of the critics (it is a free world, after all). I think there's room for debate on both sides. Given that nympho's a Psychology type, and clearly intelligent enough to hold her own*, I'd genuinely like to see some input from her on what she feels the dynamic is here and elsewhere.

So: what do you folks think?

* No pun intended
    The world is my oxter

Bike
    Goose
    Im a Bitch.....
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    Several
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8 Jacket View Post
    Im a Bitch.....
    Yes. Certainly
    Heinz Varieties

Bike
    nothing :(
    If the shoe fits .......
    Second is the fastest loser

"It is better to have ridden & crashed than never to have ridden at all" by Bruce Bennett

DB is the new Porridge. Cause most of the mods must be sucking his cock ..... Or his giving them some oral help? How else can you explain it?

Bike
    Honda NT650 The Stealth Bomber
    I'd say this site is a fair representation of human interaction and relationships in the real world. Nothing new under the sun and all that. . . so your question of are KB women bitches - no more or less than the general population, I'm thinking.
    Illuc ivi, illud feci.

Buggrim, Buggrit.

Bike
    A black one
    Hmm. Perhaps I should clarify.

What I meant was, why is it that so many of us (and I'm afraid I include myself here to an extent) find newbies who flash their cleavage and openly tout for male company and a spot on a pillion seat so irritating?
    I don't mean are women on KB actually 'bitches' per se- just that that was implied by those who support the approach.

Edit: and I imagine that the same sort of thing happens in general in Meatspace, too- but perhaps people are more inclined to have a pop online rather than bitch behind someone's back.
    The world is my oxter

Bike
    Tbird

nympho

what ? how'd i miss her

Bike
    nothing :(
    Quote Originally Posted by jazbug5 View Post
    What I meant was, why is it that so many of us (and I'm afraid I include myself here to an extent) find newbies who flash their cleavage and openly tout for male company and a spot on a pillion seat so irritating?
    I think you should just try and do a better job and compete against them
    Second is the fastest loser

"It is better to have ridden & crashed than never to have ridden at all" by Bruce Bennett

DB is the new Porridge. Cause most of the mods must be sucking his cock ..... Or his giving them some oral help? How else can you explain it?

Bike
    Er6n
    Maybe I have a different view on life as I don't find someone that knows what they want and just ask outright for it irritating. Confident to the point of arrogant but not irritating.

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX1100 Turbo

Met a few people (especially while at uni) that were only interested in me for my bike. When I lent my spare set of bike gear to a friend for a few weeks, the 'friends' were no-where to be seen.

Thats only indicative of the shallow minded young university girls - not necessarily any women on here.

It is nice that women are impressed by a motorbike, but anyone could go out and buy one... It's like being impressed by someone having a pink fluffy pencil case!

Bottom line - there are women that are just as shallow as some men. Thats a fact!

Re: Nympho - well I honestly turned up expecting to find Finn in a frock and padded bra...

Im off to get popcorn.. this could get interesting.
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary - that's what gets you."
    Jeremy Clarkson.

Kawasaki 200mph Club

Bike
    motocompo
    There's definitely a percentage of gold digging hoe's on here, But i have also met some people through KB that are pure gold, so to answer the question in the title, id say KB is no different to society in general.

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8 Jacket View Post
    Im a Bitch.....
    Lets not start this up again Hels, we all know I am......LOL

Live and let live is my thing really, does not bother me at all. I actually find it entertaining to see what happens when a newbie posts up all hot to trot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Your Face
    ah I don't really care eh. If they wanna do it.
    The world will look up and shout "Save Us!", and I'll whisper "no"

it is a bit strange, but in my experiance all kb woman are bitches. Who lets them out of the kitchen!
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master View Post
    it is a bit strange, but in my experiance all kb woman are bitches. Who lets them out of the kitchen!
    Its ok to come out of the kitchen if we have finished cooking the eggs mate! There are always lots of other chores to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Thread Information