Thread: CRUISER'S THE WAY TO TRAVEL

Bike
    2000 VN800 Drifter Kawasaki

CRUISER'S THE WAY TO TRAVEL

Just purchased a Jap Import Kawasaki VN800 Drifter, had it one week and cloacked up 600 km's. Shit it would be the best ride I've had in years, smooth, quick, and best yet bloody comfortable
    rooster

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Welcome Rooster.

Cruisers are definitely a cool way to travel. So are sportsbikes/choppers/streetfighters/minimotos/mopeds. In fact if it's got two wheels and an engine, you're already doing alright.

What did you have before the Kawasaki?
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    Just purchased a Jap Import Kawasaki VN800 Drifter, had it one week and cloacked up 600 km's. Shit it would be the best ride I've had in years, smooth, quick, and best yet bloody comfortable
    thats the bugger i want i would love a vn800 drifer, friend has the 1500, they are over rated, father in law use to have a vn1500 classic i did a bit of miles on, all the reviews have always said the 800 is better over all package than the 1500, yes its down on touque compared to the 1500 but its a fuck load ligher

enjoy

Bike
    2000 VN800 Drifter Kawasaki
    First machine was a Yamaha 1984 XS650 Special, then up until recently a 1986 Suzuki VS750GL Intruder
    rooster

Bike
    Arse Bandit
    A teacher at school pulled up on a VN Classic today. At lunch some bloody 3rd forms climbed all over it making VROOOOOOM noises. I wanted to go over there and throw them off, but of course I would get in teh troublex0r. And I like my position in the Accelerate Class.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post
    if you have a face afterwards well... that depends how you act...

Bike
    91 V-MAX
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster

cool choice of ride,its good that people can dare to be different,I'll get me a drifter yet,is it standard or are ya going to customize it (tassles)

Bike
    1997 Ducati 600 Supersport
    A guy at work was, a month a go, about to buy a $1000 bike (mrs wouldnt let him spend more as they are saving for their wedding).... today he goes to the bike shop in pram that i refuse to, and comes out with some sort of deal on a XVS650.... $14000.... and here I was in shit when I got my Duc!!!
    will wait and see if he's still alive to ride his cruiser when it gets delivered!

Bike
    Upgrading ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by madcat_
    A teacher at school pulled up on a VN Classic today. At lunch some bloody 3rd forms climbed all over it making VROOOOOOM noises. I wanted to go over there and throw them off, but of course I would get in teh troublex0r. And I like my position in the Accelerate Class.
    You mean the Aphina unit? We all know you're a very special boy.

Our principal, Mr Lee, announced he was quitting, and going bike touring in the south island, I met him the other day, and pleaded with him, "Just don't buy a Harley alright!?!"

He said he just got a nice 'saki 400!

Eat the riches! Eat your money! The revolution will be DELICIOUS!!!

Bike
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakamin
    A guy at work was, a month a go, about to buy a $1000 bike (mrs wouldnt let him spend more as they are saving for their wedding).... today he goes to the bike shop in pram that i refuse to, and comes out with some sort of deal on a XVS650.... $14000.... and here I was in shit when I got my Duc!!!
    will wait and see if he's still alive to ride his cruiser when it gets delivered!
    :sneaky2:

Hes gona die

Thread Information