Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevmo and Dan 12 o clock vid!

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    xgnr & katman. Go have a fucking cry.

We have people looking out so that if cars come the guys don't wheelie - stops anyone other than themselves getting hurt.

They are practicing to do it for shows, and unless you can front up with a place for them do to this off road then quit your preaching.

It takes a lot of practice to get to where these guys are at, and if you had any idea how much skill and self belief it takes to actually 12 o'clock a bike and not drop it then you wouldn't be running your mouth like the conservative bastards you are. Go and vote for Helen.

Maha - sure it's average by what some people are doing, but you have to start somewhere.

Trust me guys, if you can find an area of flat ashphalt that is long enough for them to practice on and not be in a 'public' area, or on the road, they'll be more than happy to move their antics there - without the BS in the cars.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post

We have people looking out so that if cars come the guys don't wheelie - stops anyone other than themselves getting hurt.

They are practicing to do it for shows, and unless you can front up with a place for them do to this off road then quit your preaching.

It takes a lot of practice to get to where these guys are at, and if you had any idea how much skill and self belief it takes to actually 12 o'clock a bike and not drop it then you wouldn't be running your mouth like the conservative bastards you are. Go and vote for Helen.

Maha - sure it's average by what some people are doing, but you have to start somewhere.

Trust me guys, if you can find an area of flat ashphalt that is long enough for them to practice on and not be in a 'public' area, or on the road, they'll be more than happy to move their antics there - without the BS in the cars.
    Yeah? Still looks like a bunch of knobs to me. Especially the one who does the excited little dance over the tyre marks.

Bike
    Triple Delight
    12 o'clock wheelies are very impressive indeed! Though it is said they are neither big, nor clever. R6 kid, I agree there is not too many places that you can practise this stuff, without risk of plod.

As far as the car is concerned......I was not impressed, any fool can line lock up and burn rubber. Nothing to get all wet about at all.

I dont want to see it, unless at the drags tyre warming. I certainly dont want to hear it at night when I am attempting to sleep. And I sure do not want to see it on a biker forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    I fast forwarded through the car. Boring.

Bikes are a minter. Doesnt look like a real bad choice of road to stunt on. Sure it is illegal in all but so is high speed runs through the backroad twisties. Its all about having fun without upsetting anyone else and from what I can see, that is exactly what these guys are doing. The 12o clock is ALOT harder than it looks and it doesnt look easy. Pity about the drop at the end but shit happens.

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by katman View Post
    Especially the one who does the excited little dance over the tyre marks.
    I know... LOL like hes about to shoot his load, sad really... its a fucking Honda

Quote Originally Posted by Chrislost View Post
    i bet that you are incapable of wanking, let alone leaving a stain anywhere you cockless POS
    now you are not a very nice person are you

Quote Originally Posted by maha man View Post
    3/10....average stuff really...and as for that prick in the car, go and stripe up ya own street ya hero, hate cunce like that, got them around here, leave their wank stains on the road and fuck off.
    Yip... as far as the bike goes, it aint doing no real harm and isnt afecting anyones life (till it goes wrong)
    however the car is bullshit god what front wheel drive cant do that but more impportantly... ya just devalued and grefitied that public propity... how about I come around and do that on something you own... see how you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmo7 View Post
    can you do this average stuff?
    mate... try it with 83hp and 1/4 ton, then Ill cheer ya on

Pull ya head in... theres pleanty of places they can go thats out of harms way, just costs thats all... but beter it costs them than costing Jo Public.

Green for maha... red for chris
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    2004 ZX6R
    good stuff, shame about the JIGGA BOO music, whats with the 10 yr old was that the first burnout hes seen

Bike
    CBR600 F2 Its a classic
    bro if you were his age you would be pretty excited over a burnout aswell

This is the stunt forum, if you old timers cant handle that a few youth do some wheelies and a few burnouts, why come and look at it, then go talkin a whole load of shit about how bad it is.

Just go put your bikes in the cubid and give up, cause a lil 17 year old whos only had a 600 for 3 months can 12 o clock and split ya wig...

bunch of poindexters

Bike
    '87 CR500, '10 RM144
    I think you're being a tad generous. I only saw a bunch of fucking knobs.
    Geezus, it's the fun police again.
    All I see is a bunch of guys having some harmless fun on an empty road for chrissake....
    Good skills guys.
    Drew for Prime Minister!

www.oldskoolperformance.com

www.prospeedmc.com for parts ex U.S.A ( He's a Kiwi! )

Bike
    2006 Yamaha FJR 1300A aka Fat Jandal
    Cool

I got a red rep for being the "fun police". Yeah and I really spoiled an arseholes day that parked in a disabled park at Mission Bay today. I wear it as a badge of pride.

Mum might think I am growing up (finally)

Wear some decent gear and do it off the public roads. Have fun for sure... but don't do it at the expense of others.
    Next event...

Aussie - Melbourne - Perth - Darwin - Alice - Melbourne... April-May 2011

Bike
    flippy
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xgnr View Post
    Cool

I got a red rep for being the "fun police". Yeah and I really spoiled an arseholes day that parked in a disabled park at Mission Bay today. I wear it as a badge of pride.

god dam you need to get a life!i challenge you to video a entire ride that you go on, then if you make 1 - 5 mistakes go eat your words... 6 - 10 mistakes and you can deepthroat them.

and if theres you breaking any speed limits well geeezes...

Bike
    Girlz bikes rule :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by maha man View Post
    3/10....average stuff really...and as for that prick in the car, go and stripe up ya own street ya hero, hate cunce like that, got them around here, leave their wank stains on the road and fuck off.
    I think you're being a tad generous. I only saw a bunch of fucking knobs.
    Average I don't think so. Takes a fair bit of courage to get the bike that high.

Why not encourage the young fellas to find a better place instead of being so grumpy

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by saul View Post
    Average I don't think so. Takes a fair bit of courage to get the bike that high.

Why not encourage the young fellas to find a better place instead of being so grumpy
    Or youth and stupidity... in my case its stupidity

The local track here is rentable $50 a 1/2 day, surely the same is availble up there.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Or youth and stupidity... in my case its stupidity

The local track here is rentable $50 a 1/2 day, surely the same is availble up there.
    What kind of track? We could go to Mt Wellington Go-Kart/bucket track - but they won't allow it.

I saw a concrete pad that could be of use out at ardmore airfield, but it's owned by a road safety education group, so i wouldn't count our chances, and its a good 50min+ drive out.

We are actively looking for a place to go, but the North Shore has no motorsport parks at all, not even a MX track.
    KiwiBitcher

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by DMNTD View Post
    That's quite possibly the reason why they would allow it as in a sense it would be promoting road safety
    I did have that thought myself, might ask them and see what they say.
    KiwiBitcher

Bike
    GSXR1000
    What kind of track?
    Ruapuna.

Thread Information