Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Kevmo and Dan 12 o clock vid!

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by madbikeboy View Post

Hey, is it against the law to use my trusty 12 on the Nissan boys, I promise that I'll use birdshot...

Bwahahahaha, your promises are worth nothing, the above post breaches TWO

Bike
    Hornetto - No Boring Bits!, KDX200
    Quote Originally Posted by madbikeboy View Post
    Hey, is it against the law to use my trusty 12 on the Nissan boys, I promise that I'll use birdshot...
    Rocksalt is the way to go... Not that i would know anything about that
    IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
    Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!

Bike
    2017 Husqvarana FS701
    Quote Originally Posted by bugjuice View Post
    just goin back to this, just wanted to say; even the council has built skateboard parks with rails, halfpipes, stairs to jump etc etc to get them off the streets.. They should build a park for bikers and boy racers, if they want them off the streets, give them somewhere to go. Don't just tell people no, and offer nothing as an alternative. Just some big patch of concrete/tar out the back of an industrial estate away from everyone, and let them have fun. But I know that'd bring it's own issues like gang violence n stuff.

anyway, i went to go see the other night, and it really is the arse-end of nowhere near anyone who'd bother. Even some chick came out from an office who was working overtime, saying how she thought they were cool. A few cars pulled up and parked up (the bikes stopped as soon as cars came anywhere in sight) and they watched for 10 mins, then toodled off. Yes, it's still a public road, but there's virtually no public there.

good on ya guys, was fun to watch. I'll come again with the camera so I can have a play with pics for myself. And I had a lil go, but I'm nowhere near good enough as these guys. May be one day.

and for the record, I think everyone should get themselves out of their comfort zone and learn (even a small) wheelie and stoppies, and get the tyres breaking loose, cos then when something does happen, like hitting a bump under acceleration, or someone pulls out in front of you and you have to break hard, you'll handle things a damn sight better than if you were scared of every little thing. Bikes aren't scary, ignorance is.

my 2¢

been behind Death a few times when he's popped the front up, and just goes forever. Seen him take corners and just go forever, then the ol' puff of smoke as the front touches down. nice work there..
    Bruce was almost the same too, he was damn good. And WT, been next to you, watching you do a stand up, thinking that I'm just cruising along side, and how the hell blah blah..
    love wheelies. love corners. love getting my knee down. love going fast. love the feeling in the pit of my stomach when i've nailed the throttle and I'm still keeping it pinned. love riding.

WHAT HE SAID + 1

Kevmo. Flick me a PM of where you guys go, I would love to come watch and do some vids with the old handy cam!
    Nail your colours to the mast that all may look upon them and know who you are.
    It takes a big man to cry...and an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

Bike
    S1000RR
    Where do you guys mostly hang out? I want to see some real action lol

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    that one in my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    WHAT HE SAID + 1

Kevmo. Flick me a PM of where you guys go, I would love to come watch and do some vids with the old handy cam!
    +1 as well. I can see plenty of value in learning the performance envelope of your bike. Kinda hard to find the right place to teach yourself tho eh.

Not sure if time will allow (struggling to get any non commuting riding in at the moment) but would love to check it out sometime.

Bike
    GSX650F K9
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bugjuice View Post
    and for the record, I think everyone should get themselves out of their comfort zone and learn (even a small) wheelie and stoppies, and get the tyres breaking loose, cos then when something does happen, like hitting a bump under acceleration, or someone pulls out in front of you and you have to break hard, you'll handle things a damn sight better than if you were scared of every little thing. Bikes aren't scary, ignorance is.
    Nice, agree with you on the above.

Went and watched and filmed Drew Stunting a while back. Trusted him enough to stand in his path while he was doing stoppies. And stand there while he was doing wheelie's and highchairs right past me. And the only reason I stood there was because I had faith in his abilities.

Gunna learn how to do them myself at some stage, as they are another form of control, and more control skills riders have I think is for the better.
    If your looking at Bike Comms, have a read of this review..

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...ad.php?t=95905

Bike
    2010 CB600, 2007 ZX14
    3 day old thread revive!
    Where do you guys mostly practice? I'm way too useless to even think about attempting stunts myself, but I sure do like watching them. Is there any way to come out and just park on the side and watch the game go by?

Bike
    DRZ400smK10 & Rm250k7
    why? has Dipshit....got HARDCORE BIKER under his username?
    farken awsome wheelies dudes
    keep up the good work yeahboi
    & yes Im an L-plate rider muhaha

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    Is it bad to appreciate a good wheelie or stunts and be coherrent at the same time?

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    Suzuki Bandit 250
    Fine up to 0.15 then

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    rest my case

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    CBR600 F2 Its a classic
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...36#post1433036

sum new stuff for you to have a look at

Thread Information