Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first ride on a Hog

Bike
    Repsol Blade & SV pro twin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Dunn
    So today the Trashman sorted me out with a Triumph America. I've been oggling them for some time. MD
    Yet you were out on the Blade today (saw you at Korokoro lights) ???
    Visit the team here - teambentley

Thanks to my sponsors : The Station Sports Cafe and Bar | TSS Red Baron | Zany Zeus | Continental | The Office Relocation Company | Fine Signs | Stokes Valley Collision Repair | CBWD Digital Media Inbound Marketing

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda
    I got to ride a 2002 model, no brake problems, but a lack of cournering (yes I'm comparing it to my Honda), handled much like my Hilus Surf
    Harley = slow ??

You obviously haven't ridden with WT on a V-Rod - $10 says he would kick your ass, even through the twisties on your favourite road.

Thanks to my sponsors : The Station Sports Cafe and Bar | TSS Red Baron | Zany Zeus | Continental | The Office Relocation Company | Fine Signs | Stokes Valley Collision Repair | CBWD Digital Media Inbound Marketing

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano
    Yet you were out on the Blade today (saw you at Korokoro lights) ???
    So that was you Deano, two up. Brave passenger. Fair breeze up the hill wasn't there yesterday.
    I pick up the Triumph on Monday. Looks like the crap weather is going to rain on my parade for the next few days, bugger bugger. Hope I can get a day off work later in the week to run it in.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Dunn
    So that was you Deano, two up. Brave passenger. Fair breeze up the hill wasn't there yesterday.
    I pick up the Triumph on Monday. Looks like the crap weather is going to rain on my parade for the next few days, bugger bugger. Hope I can get a day off work later in the week to run it in.
    Nah I was in the cage - I tooted but you either had ear plugs in or were somewhere off in motorcycle bliss. Couldn't blame you for the latter riding an awesome machine like that.

Bike
    1987 Nifty 50
    Seems the cruiser bug is doing the rounds- I am thinking about getting one myself and all you people arent helping me to say no Problem is the only one I could get is the Yamaha Virago 250 due to being on my restricting license. But I still want one
    "Not one day that we are here on this earth has been promised to us, so make the most of every day as if it was your last, and every breath ,as if it were the same"

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    Seems the cruiser bug is doing the rounds- I am thinking about getting one myself and all you people arent helping me to say no Problem is the only one I could get is the Yamaha Virago 250 due to being on my restricting license. But I still want one
    Just chuck some easy rider bars and highway pegs at your bike - I saw a GSX1200 at Taupo track recently with these mods. Wasn't the prettiest sight but each to their own.

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano
    Nah I was in the cage - I tooted but you either had ear plugs in or were somewhere off in motorcycle bliss. Couldn't blame you for the latter riding an awesome machine like that.
    Earplugs aren't that good. I do remember a toot coming home but didn't think it was anyone trying to get my attention. Heading to Upper Hutt earlier I waved to a red SP1 two-up going the other way. Thought it was you but couldn't see that shiny armour on your cool new jacket. WT showed me one in the shop, great summer jacket. Pleased I went yesterday. Stuck home today, can't ride, can't paint. Atleast there's time for KB.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Thread Information