Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BlueBridge v Interislander

Bike
    A Blade or two
    I have nothing but praise for the Interislander, Used them a couple of times and was first on first off except for once when two big arse trucks went first, but I was still first off, was asked if I needed help(using my own tiedowns) tying down by staff, and after one of my rougher crossings I returned to my bike to find shitloads of extra ropes holding it bloody firm and not a single rope tied to anything where it would rub or leave marks.

I can't fault the Interislander and untill I can they will have my utmost trust to carry my bikes.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY
    BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX1250FA, TGB 50cc moped
    BlueBridge.

Honest pricing system. Staff who try to do well.

(With the exceotion of the fat chick in the bar on yesterdays 2pm picton - wgtn sailing who most certainly needed an hour in the pillory.)

But, as a regular traveller, I find it a better service, with no cunning pricing or rip offs.
    David must play fair with the other kids, even the idiots.

Bike
    Concours 14, S10
    Just booked my trip down & back for the Mini's Return on the Blue Bridge. The only issue was booking online: Kawasaki was not on the list of vehicle makes so I'm riding my "Ferrari" instead.

About tie-downs etc, I always take my own and have got one of those straps that fits over the handle bars to keep things from rubbing on the paintwork. I also placed some small sections of bicycle tube over the straps where there straps did touch the paintwork. Seems to do the trick.

Bike
    NC700X XR250 MTS1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam View Post
    Bluebridge is 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
    The Interislander is owned by Toll, a giant, clumsy, fairly evil and uncaring international corporation.

That's why I choose Bluebridge. And they're cheaper!
    oh that does it for me. Bluebridge everytime from now.
    newbie since August 2004....
    VTR250 (retired) / SV650S (Fw:Keystone19) / GSXR750(given up) / CB400(traded for 919) / CB900 Hornet / CBR954 (traded) / CBR1100XX (sold) / TuonoR (sold) / CB900 Hornet / NC700X / MTS1200 / XR250

Thread Information