Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fram Autolite Dragway, Meremere comp meet #2

Bike
    1998 VTR1000 FIRESTORM CUSTOM
    hey guys and gals good to hear that a few more might be coming down on the 15th (this friday) remember track opens around 6pm and scuitineerining starts around 6.30 onwards, racing starts after everyone has done their practise runs, usually about 8'ish - 8.30'ish, so plenty time to get there.
    I rode to a friends house in the rain, he asked me if times were that tough, I said you wouldnt understand and if you did understand you would not have asked me that.....a ride is a ride....

Bike
    some
    Blog Entries
    Yeah,should be good, i'm itching to get on the strip,gona be my first time, hopefully show up a few honda driving boyracers,cough...homo's on the rgv.........well,non turbo ones without slicks(like the crx doing low 12's a couple of meetings back).
    Anyways,thats enough of me blabbing on........catch you guys(and girls) there on friday, should be a good one.
    ......purple and black rgv150.......

Bike
    wouldn't u like to know!
    Quote Originally Posted by revlikeshit View Post
    Bandit Girl, whats your PB time? Also i think ive seen you racing when i last went to NSDW,looked like some good fun,i cant wait to run the rgv on the 15th...should be good.

Hey there,
    Yep. it's definately a rush.......
    My pb is 15sec, not exactly the fastest time but as you will know consistancy is the key to winning.
    I look forward to seeing how your rgv goes.
    Go hard and have fun everyone!!

Bike
    k3 busa

oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeliemonsta View Post
    Gidday Bandit Girl
    Got a personal best of 10.148 @ 237 k, spent most of the Winter Series dicking around in the high 10's low 11's due to a monumental lack of traction... ("Mugins" was about the only one on the bikes gettin decent lauches & runs )

Will lower, strap & shorten the gearing on the old girl & hopefully start pulling some decent #'s

Been waitin for "Ally G" to get his bike back from bein repaired after his wee bingle on our Xmas run up to Puhoi...

Piss poor excuse I know but we have a shit load of fun keeping the venerable old "ZX 12" vs "Hayabusa" arguement well & truly alive, so I'll front up when Al's good & ready for another paisting from Team Kawasaki

Cheers

Thats a bit cheeky wheelie !! I see Im gona have 2 put you in yr place again!!

Bike
    Kawasaki ZX750-H1~2 (Pre 89 F1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLY G View Post
    Thats a bit cheeky wheelie !! I see Im gona have 2 put you in yr place again!!
    Arghhhh, greetings good sir - I did wonder how long it would take for you to respond

Cheers

To finish first - first you must finish... Oh b.t.w, which way doe's Turn 1 go & whats the lap record...

Thread Information