Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T-Shirts, Shorts, Jandals on a scooter! (contains graphic images)

Bike
    Vespa GT200, LML Vespa 130, Honda NXR125
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    See, it's true, chicks dig scars...
    Hahaha, "Pain heals, Chicks dig scars... Glory lasts for ever more."

Bike
    Vespa GT200, LML Vespa 130, Honda NXR125
    Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin View Post
    i see tons of pretty girls scootering past my work every day... wearing as little as possible. their choice. they wont look so pretty if they come off. but, in saying that, ive come off a 250 at 50 odd k in a singlet and was unhurt except for my jeans covered legs. wearing next to no gear is not always a guarantee that an off will result in those photos.

hell... if helmets were law, i wouldnt wear one of those either!

Quote Originally Posted by Flatcap View Post
    This is where the government should step in - it should be MANDATORY for hot chicks to wear as little as possible.

Swamp donkeys however can wear full gear
    Hahaha... Speaking of which, what is it about a chick in high heels, mini skirt and low cut top that I saw blasting down the Southern m/way on a GN. Would have been quite hot if it wasn't for the GN underneath her... (safety aside of course...)

Bike
    EX500s - Ruby
    I've seen injuries like that when my son fell off his skateboard.
    They took ages to heal, and even though he was a tuff kid, he was in pain and complained ...a lot!
    Diarrhoea is hereditary - it runs in your jeans

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you...

Bike
    2015 Triumph Bonneville
    Quote Originally Posted by yungatart View Post
    They took ages to heal, and even though he was a tuff kid, he was in pain and complained ...a lot!
    He should have been wearing race leathers and a full face helmet. The government needs to regulate this. I am sick of seeing people not wearing all the gear whenever they walk out the front door.

It's just foolishness
    "No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does."

Bike
    '14 Multistrada 1200S
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    cool they didnt wear gear, thats not my fuckin problem, but it was their choice not to wear it, nobody else's.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder View Post
    LOL.... take a look at your next rego receipt and tell me how much goes to ACC?

....and how much of your tax goes to their hospital bill
    F M S

Bike
    06 R None
    cool they didnt wear gear, thats not my fuckin problem, but it was their choice not to wear it, nobody else's.
    What Gear do you have to be in to do that?
    "Ability hits the mark where presumption overshoots and diffidence falls short". Nicholas of Cusa

Bike
    2015 Triumph Bonneville
    Quote Originally Posted by yod View Post
    Less tax than the morbidly obese turkey in the next bed getting a quadruple bypass

Or that cancerous smoker
    "No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does."

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    yeh, but thats cos hes a male, and men complain about anything and everything! LOL [ya know i loves ya hxc... really.]

on topic... im betting the scooter riders pay taxes and acc levies somewhere along the line. id rather see my taxes go towards medical costs for a fellow two wheeler, than for the fat lazy pricks on the dole who have no excuse not to work except they are too damn lazy to go out and do it.
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by yod View Post
    tax is tax, its going to go somwhere, its not like we are going to get a rebate because less idiots went to hospital this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Korumba View Post
    What Gear do you have to be in to do that?
    at least 3rd

Bike
    EX500s - Ruby
    Quote Originally Posted by sunhuntin View Post
    yeh, but thats cos hes a male, and men complain about anything and everything! LOL [ya know i loves ya hxc... really.]
    on topic... im betting the scooter riders pay taxes and acc levies somewhere along the line. id rather see my taxes go towards medical costs for a fellow two wheeler, than for the fat lazy pricks on the dole who have no excuse not to work except they are too damn lazy to go out and do it.
    Umm, wasn't hXc. It was one of my older boys, long before hXc was even born!
    On topic..I agree!
    Diarrhoea is hereditary - it runs in your jeans

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you...

Bike
    2020 ls650 boulevard
    Umm, wasn't hXc. It was one of my older boys, long before hXc was even born!
    On topic..I agree!
    ahhh, doh. sorry, lol.
    my blog: http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/index.html

the really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery when on a detour.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    tax is tax, its going to go somwhere, its not like we are going to get a rebate because less idiots went to hospital this year.

at least 3rd
    YES you do - the ACC portion of your vehicle rego (and that's a large part of the motorcycle rego) alters every year or so based on exactly how many claims there have been and relevant costs. Unfortunately motorcycle accidents also include unregistered off road motorcycles.
    There was a recent announcement that the ACC portion of vehicle rego is going up again due to an increase in the costs of and number of accidents.

Probably fools wearing incorrect gear on motorcycles or not wearing seat-belts. In fact ACC is not meant to pay for injuries relating to criminal activities so in theory if you crash your car when not wearing a seat-belt you should not be covered by ACC. Unfortunately the practice is different.

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    YES you do - the ACC portion of your vehicle rego (and that's a large part of the motorcycle rego) alters every year or so based on exactly how many claims there have been and relevant costs. Unfortunately motorcycle accidents also include unregistered off road motorcycles.
    There was a recent announcement that the ACC portion of vehicle rego is going up again due to an increase in the costs of and number of accidents.

Probably fools wearing incorrect gear on motorcycles or not wearing seat-belts. In fact ACC is not meant to pay for injuries relating to criminal activities so in theory if you crash your car when not wearing a seat-belt you should not be covered by ACC. Unfortunately the practice is different.
    the operative word was tax, not vechicle registration.

Bike
    2015 Triumph Bonneville

"Probably" - you provide no evidence that the injuries bringing about the increase in the ACC portion of the rego are due to lack of gear.

If we are to believe the LTSA "the faster you go the bigger the mess". Therefore to truely reduce the likelhood of significant injury all sprotsbikes should be banned and everyone should ride scooters.

This will reduce your rego costs.....

Bike
    '69 Lambretta & SR400
    Their choice, their choice ... bla bla - what a load of crap.
    If I had my way there would be no ACC cover for people not wearing safety gear - gloves, shoes/boots, jacket and trou....... And I'd ban open face helmets.
    Yeah? Well I'd outlaw bikes of greater than 400cc and fit electronic speed limiters so they couldn't go over 120...why does anyone need a pwer to weight in excess of an F1 car? That's blatant irresponsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lobster View Post
    Only a homo puts an engine back together WITHOUT making it go faster.

Thread Information