Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New Forum for NWS

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Hey, here is a newsflash! If you don't like it, vote with your feet. There are plenty of other forums out there. If however, you want to stay, you play by the rules. Simple see. SpankMe never said KB was a democracy.

Better yet, all of those who think they can do better, or that they have the answer, go set up your own forum.

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RiderInBlack View Post
    Sorry don't buy that MT.
    The "Nude" Ken and Barbie Dolls Weaver posted was very much related to the topic.
    Ok. The thread is about a forum for gathering together all of the NWS stuff. Ken and Barbie dolls have nothing to do with that. Without clothes they're still childrens toys. So unless you have some sort of sicko ideas about those dolls they have nothing to do with this thread and have been moved somewhere appropriate. And if you do have sicko ideas about those dolls then the problem is not the image but the viewer.

Please tell me how that image was relevant to this thread.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

It must feel like ground hog day for you OAB.... just when you started getting used to not being a Mod... you have to start saying the same old speeches again!

Bike
    None any more
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    go set up your own forum.
    Or test the moderators at www.bikemad.co.nz
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    Darmah, 888, B50SS
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Has all this happened since Mr Sensible became a moderator? Just wondering, John.
    I thought he was The Goderator!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	terminator.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	83784  
    ...she took the KT, and left me the Buell to ride....(Blues Brothers)

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Hey, here is a newsflash! If you don't like it, vote with your feet. There are plenty of other forums out there. If however, you want to stay, you play by the rules. Simple see. SpankMe never said KB was a democracy.

Better yet, all of those who think they can do better, or that they have the answer, go set up your own forum.
    The answer to that is the same as that to those who make the same demand of Kiwis who object to the doings of the government of our other Dear Leader, Frau Helen. "My country right or wrong - if right, to be kept right, if wrong, to be set right".

One does one's humble best in pursuit of the latter, in both the greater and lesser planes.

And, as a general principle, I hold it behoven upon all people to question and resist those who seek to impose new rules. Most particularly when such rules are imposed arbitrarily by an elite or ruling class. Indeed, the less representative the society, the more important the duty of questioning becomes, since only thus is the inevitable descent into pure despotism resisted.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    None any more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    One does one's humble best in pursuit of the latter, in both the greater and lesser planes.
    Boeings and Cessnas, perhaps?
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Difference is NZ is a democaracy, or so they claim.

KB is not, its a privately owned website.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Ixion, the jig is up mate. You've just outed yourself now, I mean it was all very convincing right up until that last post. Well done, you had me hook line and sinker.

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni View Post
    Difference is NZ is a democaracy, or so they claim.

KB is not, its a privately owned website.
    ... and in the words of the site owner:

Quote Originally Posted by SpankMe View Post
    The site is becoming too big to run by myself so I have made Mental-Trousers an Admin of Kiwi Biker. He is free to run the site as he sees fit. I have also given him access to the server and the accounts need to run this site so if the SUVs finally get me, there will be someone still here to run the site.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Bike
    99 RSV Matte Mille, Bus 150 & 121
    So you're... like... Raúl Castro then?

"If life gives you a shit sandwich..." someone please complete this expression

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skelstar View Post
    So you're... like... Raúl Castro then?
    More like a cross between him and Dennis Leary.

.... more Dennis Leary that Castro actually ....

Bike
    Darmah, 888, B50SS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    And, as a general principle, I hold it behoven upon all people to question and resist those who seek to impose new rules. Most particularly when such rules are imposed arbitrarily by an elite or ruling class. Indeed, the less representative the society, the more important the duty of questioning becomes, since only thus is the inevitable descent into pure despotism resisted.
    Totally agree with you Ixion...unless I happen to agree with them of course.
    ...she took the KT, and left me the Buell to ride....(Blues Brothers)

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental-Trousers View Post
    .... more Dennis Leary that Castro actually ....
    An asshole and proud of it, huh...?
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    Big, black and slow
    When I gain 100% ownership of KB, there will be no more fighting.

Thread Information