Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Report Taupo 10th Aug 03

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    Yup and it was the least funny crash i've seen in a long time!!!!

In one race 2 brand new 999 (I think that is what they are)  One blew up and the other rolled its way into complete distruction.

Was not nice to watch!! 
    Power is nothing without control.

Bike
    KTL DUCATI 999
    Yeah nasty crash alright. Crashed one was a 944 Corsa & broken one was a 916SP.

Nice riding from Si, Baby & Mitch on Sunday, was a wicked day & nice to be able to watch a few races for once instead of shagging round with wet tyres wondering if it's going to dry out.

Bike
    Is this the pacific club day?? I heard the number 3 sidecar just made the rest of the feild look a bit silly..... just as silly as my old man turing up on our bucket at the first round. I saw a ducati go flying at manfield once, along the back straight, the guy got out of shape and fall off and the bike slide along and hit a mound of bark and then flipped several times through the air, all that popped into my head was dollar signs.

Bike
    farmquad
    Hey Nice one Ho. Glad You finally got out there and enjoyed it. Glad the bike was behaving itself too. well done dude. so Puke, You'll be moving up the grid no doubt. see ya round.

Thread Information