Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kawazaki ZZR's 250's Vs ZXR's

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomeguy
    hmmmmm........... I guess a bad mechanic always blames his tools huh?
    zxr's ARE much better than zzr's when it comes to the way I ride so the zzr does not preform up to speck compared to the zxr. And i was comparing my experience when first riding the zzr and first riding the zxr. So i am not blaming the tools i AM SAYING that zxr's ARE better than zxr's (MY OPINION) so lets me and you go on a ride and see who is a bad mechanic aye
    Lump lingered last in line for brains,
    And the ones she got were sort of rotten and insane...

Bike
    justsomebike
    Quote Originally Posted by aff-man
    But i know a couple people on zzr's who have no trouble keeping up
    No dammit - you got it the other way round. I am not arguing against you. I know the ZXR is better it weighs less and has more power and bigger rubber (grip) and better brakes, etc, etc so it anhilates the ZZR in most departments.

What I was saying is that the ZXR is better - unless you are a super rider then it doesn't really matter what you are riding. A beginner on the ZXR will be much faster than on a ZZR. But a more experienced person may be able to keep up. Understand ??? . Now put that finger back in your hehehehehehehehehe

And you in your flash ZXR400 against me (dumbass noobie) on a ZZR250? Well Ok, David did it to Goliath didn't he???

But then I'll get in my cage and you get in yours and we'll have another run ok??

Bike
    Tyre Shredder
    Hahahah bloody forms sorry mate just a misinterperate. It's been one of those days. . Hows the zzr coming along anyway any eta of when it will be done???
    Lump lingered last in line for brains,
    And the ones she got were sort of rotten and insane...

Bike
    justsomebike
    eh no worries..........

Friday morning is what ricky said. he's dropping it off at my crib then on his way to work.

Gonna cost $1030
    For 2 new sprockets
    New Ohlins chain
    Front shocks over hauled
    New bearings
    Oil/coolant/all the drinkable stuff replaced
    Full service - carbs balanced, alternator or something that sounds similar redone/replaced, blah, blah, blah

I've told Ricky to leave the fairings off. I'll put them back on when I get a bit more confidence/practice.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait -

*Goes and looks outside to see perchance if Ricky is early*

But you don't worry about all this - just make sure you do well in the exams - cos grades do matter to employers especially at this stage of your education. BELIEVE ME.

Thread Information