Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Telecom called me gay!

Bike
    A dirty black one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvy View Post
    Nah, this is the first website I've found where I can say what I like and I don't get banned for being insensitive.

I guess you're stuck with me.
    Gee, your up early after last night!
    School day?
    "I came into this game for the action, the excitement... go anywhere, travel light,... get in, get out,... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form."

Paved roads are just another example of wasted tax payer dollars.

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Perhaps he was asking to speak to your dad. Most households have the man being the money earner and payer of bills. So sue them if they didn't know your mom wears the pants at your place.

EDIT: Dammit RM you beat me to it.
    Assuming I have a childish voice or something?

Thought I already explained my view well enough.

Bike
    Nah, this is the first website I've found where I can say what I like and I don't get banned for being insensitive.

I guess you're stuck with me.
    Aren't you aware of Moderators?

Sigh...

Bike
    None, currently :(
    Quote Originally Posted by deanohit View Post
    Gee, your up early after last night!
    School day?
    Yes, school day... And now it's 1:30am on a school night. But I'm not going to school as it is not an educational one, it is a "let's bring in school spirit and all sit out and do nothing all day and claim it's athletics!" day, and I think I can do that all by myself in the comfort of my own back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Aren't you aware of Moderators?

Sigh...
    Yeah but I don't think my insensitivity is insensitive enough for them to mind.

I'm nice, really. Deep, deep down, somewhere.

Bike
    Yes, school day... And now it's 1:30am on a school night. But I'm not going to school as it is not an educational one, it is a "let's bring in school spirit and all sit out and do nothing all day and claim it's athletics!" day, and I think I can do that all by myself in the comfort of my own back yard.

Yeah but I don't think my insensitivity is insensitive enough for them to mind.

I'm nice, really. Deep, deep down, somewhere.
    Woo, athletics day! I wore corpse paint and ran up to randoms demanding high fives.

You're doing it wrong then.

Say no more!

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries

Its obvious isnt it

He assumes you aren't the one that wears the pants in the house.
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by avgas View Post
    He assumes you aren't the one that wears the pants in the house.
    Yeah, because I said I don't pay the bills. He still had to assume I was gay and talking about a partner unless he was able to tell I was a kid despite my deep voice.

Unless you don't allow your kids to wear pants at your place...?

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Unless you don't allow your kids to wear pants at your place...?
    Nah not the girls, girls wear skirts. Men wear pants and pay the bills lol
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    Woo, athletics day! I wore corpse paint and ran up to randoms demanding high fives.

You're doing it wrong then.

Say no more!
    We don't get the opportunity to go out and annoy the public on athletics's day though. So instead I did something useful and wrote out some notes for Biology.

I'd prefer mechanics but for some reason HGHS doesn't have a mechanic's class.

Bike
    We don't get the opportunity to go out and annoy the public on athletics's day though. So instead I did something useful and wrote out some notes for Biology.

I'd prefer mechanics but for some reason HGHS doesn't have a mechanic's class.
    It wasn't the public, my old school is fairly big and I don't know many people so there were plenty of randoms to hassle.

Seems like most girls schools still conform to old, womenly standards. Plenty of cooking classes, no metalwork.

I remember reading there was a sportscar making NCEA qualification. Why didn't my school have that?! Bah!

Bike
    It wasn't the public, my old school is fairly big and I don't know many people so there were plenty of randoms to hassle.

Seems like most girls schools still conform to old, womenly standards. Plenty of cooking classes, no metalwork.

I remember reading there was a sportscar making NCEA qualification. Why didn't my school have that?! Bah!
    Hmm. My school is fairly large, but everyone being girls it's not half as much fun. You try to harass them and they give you this look and walk away. Yes, I tried once, then realised it's not worth the effort, and it's so much easier to just throw insults at them when they say something stupid in your prescence. Hence my prescence here... It's to hone my skills for my last year.

A sportscar making NCEA qualification? DAMNIT! Why does my school not have this? Stupid womenly standards! Screw cooking, they invented McD's for a reason!

Bike
    Hmm. My school is fairly large, but everyone being girls it's not half as much fun. You try to harass them and they give you this look and walk away. Yes, I tried once, then realised it's not worth the effort, and it's so much easier to just throw insults at them when they say something stupid in your prescence. Hence my prescence here... It's to hone my skills for my last year.

A sportscar making NCEA qualification? DAMNIT! Why does my school not have this? Stupid womenly standards! Screw cooking, they invented McD's for a reason!
    I thought McDonalds was invented to make everyone fatter?

I haven't heard anything insulting by you so far, but it's not like I spend much time on KB anyway... cough

Bike
    I thought McDonalds was invented to make everyone fatter?

I haven't heard anything insulting by you so far, but it's not like I spend much time on KB anyway... cough
    Okay. Well. They invented quick food for a reason then. McD's was the first thing that popped into my head but I guess if you prefer to go to the supermarket and just buy some apples or something that can work too. Simple food is just as acceptable...

You know what I mean!

And yeah, apparently the people here aren't as stupid as the girls at my school

Bike
    Okay. Well. They invented quick food for a reason then. McD's was the first thing that popped into my head but I guess if you prefer to go to the supermarket and just buy some apples or something that can work too. Simple food is just as acceptable...

You know what I mean!

And yeah, apparently the people here aren't as stupid as the girls at my school
    Hey, I didn't say I was into health food. Sheesh.

Really? Wow... who'd have thought. I was expecting a girls school to be full of scholars.

But no, I guess they're like the two I overheard (they were talking at the top of their lungs, it was hard not too) at the back of the bus. "Omg, and I was like...and she were like omg and I was like... and she was like... and I was like shut up!" repeat ∞x. I want my bike back!

Bike
    Hey, I didn't say I was into health food. Sheesh.

Really? Wow... who'd have thought. I was expecting a girls school to be full of scholars.

But no, I guess they're like the two I overheard (they were talking at the top of their lungs, it was hard not too) at the back of the bus. "Omg, and I was like...and she were like omg and I was like... and she was like... and I was like shut up!" repeat ∞x. I want my bike back!
    A girls' school? Full of scholars?

There are three catagories the girls at my school can fit into;
    One: the type you heard on the bus, i.e., the "popular" girls
    Two: the class-clowns
    Three: the nerds

So we do have some scholars. I'm not one, I'm a class clown, but I'm intelligent. I just hide it well. Until you see my handwriting/see me txt/on forums, etc. That's when you see the full punctuation, mostly accurate grammar and hopefully correct spelling.

Thread Information