Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Telecom called me gay!

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    Quote Originally Posted by deanohit View Post
    Just stirring man.
    You must've been paying attention though!
    Tattoos on a chick with 17 piercings, of course I was going to pay attention

Bike
    A dirty black one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Tattoos on a chick with 17 piercings, of course I was going to pay attention
    You and every other young guy on the site!
    "I came into this game for the action, the excitement... go anywhere, travel light,... get in, get out,... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form."

Paved roads are just another example of wasted tax payer dollars.

Bike
    You and every other young guy on the site!
    And a few of the older ones too

Bike
    A dirty black one.
    And a few of the older ones too
    I bet!
    "I came into this game for the action, the excitement... go anywhere, travel light,... get in, get out,... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form."

Bike
    Carrie the VL250
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master
    let me sit the graveyard and have sex with dogs'
    err... maybe goths have gotten more disturbing since my youth.
    I am not that commited to gothness obviously.
    However I do defend my weirdness.
    I wouldn’t be broke if the voices in my head paid rent

Bike
    I bet!
    Should be interesting to hear what she says about all this

Bike
    A dirty black one.
    Should be interesting to hear what she says about all this
    Well, we all haven't scared her off yet!

Bike
    Carrie the VL250
    ..sorry computer repeated my post

Gothics. When they're not getting their asses kicked, they're busy getting drunk and having sex with dead animals.

They give me diarrhea. What the hell's wrong with them? They always look pale, weak and sickly. Nothing a reality check can't fix. But no, they choose to dress up like french poets and walk around like vampires. Why don't you losers get a life and quit pretending like you're depressed? Maybe then people will stop treating you like the dipshits that you are, and you'll gain some respect. You know, I've done my homework. I've probably checked out over 50 pages by people who consider themselves "gothic." I've read over 20 definitions, and none of them were consistent. They're quick to label themselves as gothics, but they can't even pick a definition and stick with it. Instead, they allow people like myself to stereotype them by aesthetics. The bottom line is, that there probably isn't a universally accepted definition of a gothic because the entire movement or lifestyle (or lack thereof) revolves around just that: aesthetics. Sounds trivial and unimportant to me.

Don't get me wrong here, I have nothing against depressed people. As I come to understand it, most gothics aren't even depressed. They just act that way because they're cowards. Cowards afraid of dying. I almost laughed out loud when I first read this. Afraid of dying? Why is this even an issue? Well tough shit. If they're so afraid of dying, then they shouldn't have been born. Not my loss.

They're so afraid of death and dying, yet they smoke, drink and have unprotected sex. I know not all gothics are like that, but I don't give a shit about being politically correct. So don't mail me saying "On your page you said all [insert name of dipshits here] are [insert stereotype here]." Yes, I know. Nobody cares. My point is that gothics are shitty, and something should be done about them.

I propose that we build a giant cannon, gather up all the gothics, pack them into the cannon, and launch them into a brick wall. SLAM. No more gothics. Maybe then they'd have a reason to be depressed. That is, if any of them lived. They're all so pale and weak that a mere launch into a brick wall might finish them off.

I was going to talk about this girl I went to high school with that was a shit-eating gothic, but I'm too tired. Just take my word for it, she was shitty
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    None, currently :(
    Yeah, Goths have never been too crash hot with me either as a rule - some are okay, the rest... Ugh, please, go away. Blossom, I think you may be one of the minority, I can handle you.

Dean & Coyote:
    The piercings aren't that thrilling, nor is the tattoo. My next one will be better. As will be my next piercings. But whatever... And no you haven't scared me off yet, I obviously have the upper hand.

And that's only by being female, 17, pierced, inked and with a bike.

That, my dears, is called "power".

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade master View Post
    Gothics. etc.
    Yeah, you're pretty much right.

I still think the chicks are hot though, so long as they aren't the pseudo-vampire types, or fat (which so many of them are...).

gpx isnt really a bike, its more of a toy
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvy View Post
    Dean & Coyote:
    The piercings aren't that thrilling, nor is the tattoo. My next one will be better. As will be my next piercings. But whatever... And no you haven't scared me off yet, I obviously have the upper hand.

And that's only by being female, 17, pierced, inked and with a bike.

That, my dears, is called "power".
    Don't get ahead of yourself, we haven't seen how you look yet

Not that I'm vain or anything...

What's more my girlfriend is very similar in having a tattoo with more planned and has 1 more piercing than you. She hasn't got a bike yet but she's into metal and she's a couple of months older than me. You've got no power over me yet!

Bike
    None, currently :(
    Don't get ahead of yourself, we haven't seen how you look yet

Not that I'm vain or anything...

What's more my girlfriend is very similar in having a tattoo with more planned and has 1 more piercing than you. She hasn't got a bike yet but she's into metal and she's a couple of months older than me. You've got no power over me yet!
    Haha. Well I don't do photographs on the net. Wanna see how I look, come to Hamilton one day and let me know you're in town! We can go destroy my school field or something.

Yeah, I'm not a metal-head, I'm more into jazzy/indie rock styled music. Easy listening, too.

And hey, I've had 22 piercings. I just took five out. So there.

I wouldn't want power over you anyway, I just have power. If I had power over you I'd probably be your baby sitter, and that'd just be irritating.

EDIT: Holy. Just remembered I used to have the web of my tongue done as well. Make that 23 that I've had, and six I've removed.

Bike
    Carrie the VL250
    I am defianately a minority, lol
    And 20yrs ago when I was 17, tattooed, and rode all it meant when you said you were into goth was a rather large proportion of ones clothes were black and you loved heavy metal and had black hair.
    I hate stereotypes...

Thread Information