Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: FMRiders Magazine

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Oh that's sad news Cheryl. Sorry to hear that the mag wasn't the success we all hoped it would be. Take care. Trudi.

Bike
    2005 GSXR750
    Cheryl, hold your head up high. You made a very fine magazine that many of us enjoyed reading. Good on you for giving it a go- wish it could have continued- but very well done anyway!

Bike
    2007 CB900
    Thats really a shame ... I enjoyed reading and contributing where I could ... You did a fantastic job for this market Cheryl .. and it will be missed.
    Life is a gift that we have all been given. Live life to the full and ensure that you have absolutely no
    regrets.

For your parts needs:

http://www.motorcycleparts.co.nz/

Bike
    Sorry to hear that .. but thankx for the issues I do have, much appreciated & a job well done

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by chicksnleather View Post
    Hi Trudy

In answer to your question above it is with deep regret that I have had to pull the magazine from the market place - the last issue out was the one prior to Christmas. Due to a rapid decline in sales etc without going in to too much detail it was no longer viable to continue.

I would like to give a sincere thank you to yourself and everyone who supported the magazine, I was very passionate about it and hoped it would be picked up better than what it was - I am aware that there will be a lot of disappointed people out there and for this I am sorry. This was not a decision I came to lightly, it was extremely difficult but felt that I had no choice.

Again, a big thank you to everyone that supported the magazine. Ride hard and be safe out there.

Chicksnleather (Cheryl)
    Signing out.
    well Cheryl... from a blokes point a view:
    Ya done farking well and above all you gave it a crack were most wouldnt have the guts. You enterd a small market and tried ya best. Sorry to hear the end result and we will frame the issues that were, thanks for the efort.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Black Thunder
    Oh, Bummer! I will miss buying my copy from the local Service Station. I enjoyed reading it at the first opportunity.

Good on you for trying, Cheryl, and all the best in your future endeavours.
    A dream without a plan is just a wish!

Make it happen....

....DREAM+PLAN+ACTION=GOAL/TARGET

Bike
    Its a Boat
    We have your last issue here, this mere male thought it was a tremedous read.

Bike
    Triumph Thruxton / 81 Guzzi MKIII
    Sorry to here that, I enjoyed all the issues. You did a great job
    I guess it is a small market & one that would be slow to build a following, most gals I know usually know off it through word off mouth.

One thing I noticed is it is usually hard to find on the shelves unless you are looking for it you would miss it. The retailers did nothing to make it easy to be seen & was usually hidden behind the mens mags. Shame on them.

Bike
    Buell XB12R
    I agree with all the other comments Cheryl. Really enjoyed being part of the mag, and seeing it pass thru all the hands that it has around here. Everyone who checked it out down here seemed pretty impressed by it.
    Things like this often take time to catch on and its a bummer that you aren't able to continue, but really enjoyed what you have done!
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of Buells, for they are subtle and quick to wheelie!"
    --J RR1000 Tolkien

yank tank at Glenorchy 2006 rally

Bike
    Thinking
    Sorry the mag didnt work out for you, I know how hard it is to try and start something new in this country..........aint easy, good on you for trying and looking forward to your new project !!
    Ive run out of fucks to give

Bike
    SUZUKI road & Kawasaki race bike
    ah shoot Cheryl....... was so good to meet you at wanganui and i was soo looking forward to writing a few more articles for ya! I'm really sorry it didnt work out.. but as a few others have said, it was hard to find a copy sometimes...
    thank you for all your work on the mag thus far... i will cherish the copies i have
    if you ever consider another try.... let me know as i'd be mad keen to contribute and help advertise/promote even a twice yearly mag.....
    keep in touch ay
    Taking it to the track thanks to: KIWIBIKE INSURANCE & PIRELLI TYRES, EXPERIENCE MOTORCYCLES, EBC Brakes, SUPERSPROX Sprockets, TSUBAKI Chains, RST Leathers, REPSOL Oils, FutureGrafix, Autolink

Thread Information