Thread: Another Motott trackday gone wrong for my rg150

Bike
    none sold it

Unhappy Another Motott trackday gone wrong for my rg150

Went home early today from the motott trackday in Taupo because my poor little RG150, well basically it died.

Went to get petrol after an awesome session when my bike suddenly went into the redline and when I pulled the clutch in it just stoped and wouldn't start.

Suspections are that I missed a gear and the top of the piston got stuck at the top of the barrel and didnt come back down.

Has any1 else got any differnt suspections? (sp)

Bike
    Honda PC800
    silly question perhaps--why diddn't ya just haul the head off and have a looksee?
    Haul seat/tank off and its 4 bolts to loosen-bingo ya can have a gander
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    none sold it
    I took it straight to the mechanic because last time I took my engine apart I forgot to put on 1 tiny peice that nearly wrecked the engine again.

Bike
    Kawa ZXR250 Yamaha R1
    That sucks man, i had a rev-line moment of my bike too down the back straight, but fortunatly the limited caught it and stopped certain mayhem.

Hope its not too nasty for you and you can get back out there. Were you in that group of other small cc bikes with the KIR's etc? they looked like they were having a good time!

Bike
    none sold it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickler View Post
    That sucks man, i had a rev-line moment of my bike too down the back straight, but fortunatly the limited caught it and stopped certain mayhem.

Hope its not too nasty for you and you can get back out there. Were you in that group of other small cc bikes with the KIR's etc? they looked like they were having a good time!
    I hope it's not to nasty aswell lol.

I was in the slow group, the KRs were in the medium group.
    I was going to move to medium but my bike broke before I could

Atleast I had a great day while I was on the track, highlight of the day was passing an RSV1000 on turn 3.

Bike
    06 625 SMC
    Quote Originally Posted by adamh View Post
    Went home early today from the motott trackday in Taupo because my poor little RG150, well basically it died.

Went to get petrol after an awesome session when my bike suddenly went into the redline and when I pulled the clutch in it just stoped and wouldn't start.

Suspections are that I missed a gear and the top of the piston got stuck at the top of the barrel and didnt come back down.

Has any1 else got any differnt suspections? (sp)
    Buy Jasmines RG

Thread Information